chapter 1

"Hey Wild card," I say sitting down next to him, he like usual puts his arm around me. "Hey lioness," he says throwing a smirk at me. Wheels comes towards us, "hey guys," he says with a smile, I smile back. "Hey wheels, " I say and Wild card waves at him. "SHE'S COMING!" We hear Noodles shout, I ran to my seat next to guppy and helped her with her computer, "thanks big sis," she said. "Your welcome little sis," I say back and pretend like I'm typing on my keyboard.

"Hello kids," she said in her usual joyful tone, "this is Missy, you can sit down over there," she said pointing to the seat across from me, she slowly went to sit in the seat making eye contact with no one. Miss Granada talked about how good we acting, I just smirked while looked at my keybored. She than walked out and noodles being our look out stretched is neck towards the door and listened. "She gone," he says. I immediately turn into a lion and walk over to wild card, "hey buddy, " I say he turns to look at me and smiles. "I don't know which form I prefer you in," he says I turn back into a human and sit next to him. "And this is lioness and out fearless leader wild card," wheels says coming over to us with Missy. "Hello," I say with a smile. "She can turn into a lion when she wants, except when she gets too angry she will turn by accident, " wheels says and I just nod. "And for Wild Card, there isn't one power he doesn't have, " wheels says while I stand up and walk back to my desk. While walking I hear wheels say to Missy, "lioness and wild card are practically inseparable, we are all rooting for them to date," making me blush, I need to stop blushing before someone notices, I know my dairy.

I secretly pull out my diary, and yes a have a diary so I can remember fun things I did and notes on my life. While doing this though noddles' head came peeking over my shoulder,I didn't notice,  when I was about to open it with the 4 digit code, "what ya got there," he asked innocently as I nearly had a heart attack. "Omg noodles give me a minute while a reattach my skin," I say and quickly put the dook in my back pack and zipped it up, "also nothing I have nothing, " I smile.

"Your powerless," we both hear driving the attention away from me, "whatever can we turn the TV on I want to see what's going on with your parents, " Missy said a little sad.

"I hope your ok mom, dad and aunt," I whisper aa wheels turned the TV on.

------------------------------------------------------------
An
I promised and you got it, updates will be slow but I will not stop until it's done.  And also thank you so much for 10k reads on my original book, it really means the world to me. 🧡🧡🧡🧡

Also pleas go check out @crystaldiamond225 she is my very good friend and does twilight stuff and julie and the phantoms.

And our joined account @gracexbeauty which is exclusively for twilight..

Thank you are all the best.