chapter 5

-----------------Wildcard's pov ----------------
Everyone was giving me the death glare except from lioness who was in front talking to wheels and Missy, Guppy looked like she might kill me, "guys why are you looking at me like that?" I asked really confused. "Omg," I heard fast-forward say under her breath. "How could you do that to her," everyone was asking me questions like that until, "guys come on let's go," lioness and missy said at the same time, they both laughed it off and started walking together, with wheels behind them, "my brave sis, holding it together, " guppy said then running after her sister and the rest followed, lioness is going through something, and i didn't know, I feel so guilty, was it something I did?

--------------------Lioness' POV------------------
Missy and wheels pulled me away from the group, "just one second,guys," Missy said. "So?" Wheels asked, I gave them a confused look, "so..." they both rolled thier eyes. "When are you going to asked wildcard, he so likes you," wheels said and Missy continued, "I asked him myself and he blushed," my eyes widened and i was quite relieved. "I'll do it after the mission, I've put it off long enough, " I say. The 2 of them smiled and Missy patted my shoulder, "and if you don't, I'll tell him for you."
I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Guys come on let's go, " me and Missy said at the same time, we looked at each other, laughed it off and walked it off.

Wheels was able to make a motherboard to stop the take over with the help of wildcard turning into a toaster. "Hey wildcard, that was good back there," I say patting his shoulder. He gave me a confused look, "I turned into a toaster, " he said and Missy was quick to shoot back, "and that's heat related, " i nodded. "You were so close it's all about belief, " I say and grab his hand he gave me a small smile.

We were now on a balcony looking over at the giant pyramid of a weird substance. I was zoning out think about how this whole situation was weird and not much was explained. "Lioness, might wanna turn around, " wildcard said so I turned around and saw everyone else celebrating, I know something's wrong now. I grabbed wildcard's hand and not a minute went by when he grown ups we were supposed to trust betrayed us and grabbed us all with thier tenticals. We were all thrown into a cell and Guppy klinded to me and her drink but it was taking away. They moved the twind away from eachother. "We trusted you," I say full anger in my voice. "Oh yes nearly forgot, " she shoved a mussel on my mouth, "incase you decided to bite your way out," I just growled at her as they all left. I stood still my eyes still lingering in the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Lioness, are u ok?" I nodded. He turned me around so he was looking at my back, "there has got to be a way to get this off," I giggled at how hard he was trying to help, "there is a password, " I sighed, how were we to know an aliens password.

I wonder what mum dad and auntie are doing now?

___________here_you_go_folks_🧡