I love you, very very much

Unfortunately, the weekend was ending and that meant Tita was soon getting back to Spain. She wasn't exactly sure when she was going to be with Marcus again. With the end of the season, would come Christmas and New Year, which he would probably spend with his family and after that, she would start her semester finals, having no time for anything else. Maybe, after that, they had some time to be together, but she wasn't so sure, considering she was starting her internship one week and a half after her finals. It was a part of her graduation, to do an internship in the last semester and she was looking forward to it, since it was going to be in a sociocultural centre that would most certain guarantee her a job after. Of course it was far away from her dream, but it was a great opportunity.

- Hey what are you thinking? - Marcus asked her, while walking by her side.

They had dinner together and now they were walking back to the hotel. As much as the girl was loving it she knew it was about to be over.

- What happens now? - the driver didn't understand - You and me; I'll be back to Spain, you eventually will be back to Italy or New Zealand.

- I... I don't know. I mean, I think we can handle a long-distance relationship. And then I'll come to visit you a couple times and you can come to other GP's.

- I mean, of course, but I'm a bit afraid. I was never in a relationship like this.

- Me neither, but I love you and I'm pretty sure we will work it out - he said, kissing her.

Tita had to catch a plane at 10am, ended up waking up pretty soon. She had breakfast with the Armstrong family, that gave her great news.

- Alright, I know you don't have much free time in January, but I talked to my parents - they smiled at the girl - and they thought it was a good time to visit our beautiful country, I have to agree.

- What? - the girl gasped - Are you for real? That's... That is amazing, thank you!

After, they discussed the details, before Tita had to finish to pack the last things. She met with the Armstrongs at the lobby and they took her to the airport. She said goodbye to Marcus' parents outside, but the boy escorted her to the security check.

- I'm gonna miss you, beauty - he said, pushing a lock of hair away from her face.

- Me too, handsome - she smiled and kissed him.

- I love you, very very much. And I know it seems a long time until January, but we will call eachother everyday, alright?

- Alright!