Ch 10.

* * * * * * ALIZA'S POV * * * * * * * *

Monday morning came around quick, and boy was I dreading it.

First time people will know that Braxton and I are officially together. All those girls that practically drooled over him, as he walked down the hall.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not the jealous type, but anybody who touches my boyfriend, will regret it. Hopefully those girls understand that. You may have been one of his one night stands, but thats all you'll ever be.

"ALIZA! Come on babe, its time to go," Braxton shouted.

Oh, and before I forget, everyone here knows we're together. Most of them accepted us. Except Hayden, he gave me a weird vibe. As if he doesn't accept. Then again, who cares what he likes?

"COMING!" I raised my voice right back, hopefully he heard it.

I heard voices from downstairs and figured everyone was leaving now.

* * * * * * Braxton's POV * * * * * *

I held her hand as we drove off. Her hand fitted perfectly into mine as we were meant to be together.She looked so beautiful today, red sweater, black leggings. She literally was an angel sent to me from above. I couldn''t ask for anyone better.

Quite honestly, I am dreading for today. I'm afraid of what those blonde bimbos would do to her. Not to boost up my ego or anything, everyone was in love with me, and to know I am taken, will not end well. That just means I need to stay by her at all times.

"You look absolutely beautiful today, Aliza," I whispered to her as I as pulling into a parking lot at the school.

You could see the deep shade of crimson take over her face.

"Ready?" I calmly asked. She just nodded.

As I got out of the car, and rounded to her side, I opened her door, and took her hand into mine and kissed her forehead.

"Babe, in all honestly, if anything goes wrong, at all, tell me. Don't believe what anybody says. Because more than likely, they want us to break up already,"

She nodded and looked to my right as I saw Candice skipping over to me. She locked her arm into mine.

"Hey Braxton! Oh, Hi Aliza. So Braxton! I was wondering if you wanted to come over Friday. I'm sure all the cheerleaders will be there, too!"

"Uh, Candice, thanks for the offer, but I think I am going to stay home with my girlfriend. Oh, and be sure to tell everyone else that, because if you mess with Aliza, at all, you'll definitely regret it, okay Candice? Thank you!" I sarcastically replied back to her.

"Oh, Aliza, I am sorry. I didn't know. You're lucky though, Braxton is a really good guy," she smiled and walked away.

"That went a bit better than I thought... Just wait till the rest find out, oh goodness.." Aliza murmured to herself.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

'Babe, where are you? I have been waiting for like 30 minutes at my car. You're never late.. Tell me what happened..' I texted her.

I saw Candice start running towards me, coming outside. I rushed to her.

"Candice, whats going on?!"

"Tracie! She-she took Aliza to the bathroom, I think she's going to hurt her, because she's dating you.. Go get her! I didn't know what to do, I figured you'd be waiting. I am so sorry!"

Right then I ran right behind her, following her into the restrooms.

" Bitch, shut up, and break up with Braxton. He doesn't need to be with a low scum like yourself. He deserves better than you, somebody like me," I heard Tracie say, along with slapping my poor Aliza..

"She doesn't deserve better, Tracie. She's perfect, and I love her," Aliza's eyes went wide, "I told Candice if you guys messed with her, so tomorrow, prepare for the worse. Because when it comes to Aliza, I won't be Mr. Nice Guy. So please, excuse yourself from here, because if not, you'll regret that too."

She scurried off quickly, and knowing I wasn't really going to do anything, she knew to be prepared. I picked up Aliza and washed off her face. I kissed her upcoming bruises on cheek.

"I am sorry babe, I wasn't there for you.. Strike 1.." She shook her head quickly and assured that it wasn't my fault.

"Thank you Candice, and make sure you and the other girls do something about Tracie, since you guys are girls. I'd appreciate it."

She nodded, and we all walked out..

"Hey Candice, do you need a ride home? Braxton won't mind taking you." Aliza said.

She nodded and we took her home. Tomorrow was going to be just as adventureous as today. But maybe better, or even worse.

**************

Thank you guys for reading!! FAN, VOTE, And COMMENT..

Give me feedback.

Sorry I don't upload quickly, schools been a bum.

Winter Vacation! WOO! Anyways.

Toodles,