Chapter 3

Carrying on from last chapter.

Wiping the drool off his chin, I set to work washing both our bodies with instructions on what to use where on his body to make him relax the most. When his legs started to resemble actual legs rather than jelly, I set him down onto the cool tiles of the bathroom floor and dried us off. I accioed some of my clothes and started to get dressed. A low keening sound came from the half cat now perched on the counter-top. "I didn't forget about you, Bitsy. You can wear some shorts and my hoodie. It's so much bigger then you that you're completely covered down to your knees at the least!" A small grin spread across his face and he ran out of the en-suit, back into our room. He was too quick for me to catch and, by the time I managed to get myself unstuck from the grey turtleneck I was putting over my tank-top, he was in my emerald green hoodie.

The light blush that dusted itself quickly over my face was clear to him, making him giggle. The sound bounced off the walls of the large bedroom, getting quieter and quieter with every echo. His laugh was similar to that of a fairy, it could lull you to sleep even if you wanted to stay awake. God, I was lucky to have such an amazing mate. Shaking my head, I cleared my head and picked up the purring neko, walked to the door and down to the breakfast room. As I tried to put the cat down, he went rigid and bit down on my neck, marking me with a hickey. I took that as a no to being put down so I flopped onto a chair near the head of the table with Tom in my lap, his head buried into my chest and his tail curled protectively around my arm.

"Bellatrix, you said you had a plan? Go on, were all here and listening." I piped up politely, not knowing the disaster of a plan that would end up being our only hope at winning the war.  The look on her face told me that it was a stupid plan, but we would have to go with it or we wouldn't have a plan to win.

Sorry this is so so so so short... I have barely any more ideas for this book. I mean, I know what I have to do I just don't know how to do it, if that makes sense... Can someone help me and come up with something I can write? I'll give you credit and then, when I have enough of an idea, I can start to continue to write my own idea. Feel free to PM me with your idea, or if your PM's don't work either comment here or on my comment board!

Bye my Wolves and Butterflies

SlytherinAlpha_1 out!