Chapter 2

It wouldn't load but the song Zach is singing is 'You Are My Sunshine' by Music Travel Love. You can get it on Spotify, YouTube or Apple Music(I don't use the other platforms so I don't know if it's on there). Also there is some smut but I have marked the start and the end so you can skip if you wanna! (Tom's POV)

He picked me up and walked to our room with directions. "Get comfy little one. I'll be sleeping in here from now on!" I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Don't cover yourself. You look cute when you blush." Zach stated, kissing the tip of my nose. I giggled and dropped my hands from my face, getting a kiss on the forehead from Zach in return.

There was a knock at the door and I jumped of the bed in fright. "Holy shit! That scared me half to death." I opened the door and Draco was stood there. "Hi Tom. Can I speak with Zach?" I nodded and left to get ready for bed in the en-suite bathroom. When I finished I walked back into the room to find Zach hugging Draco. "Bye Dray. See you tomorrow at breakfast. Tell Mother and Father I love them." I bounded over to them and hugged Draco before he left. "Will do! Sleep well, my dear bother." Zach shut the door and was settled on the love seat, motioning for me to sit on his lap. I straddled Zach's lap and buried my head into his neck, breathing in his calming scent. He started to sing me to sleep in his arms.

The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you
And make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me
And love another......

I fell asleep before he could finish the song but he was so soothing that I couldn't help it.

(Zach's POV)

Once he fell asleep, I picked Tom up and laid him on the bed. I got ready for bed, slid under the covers and pulled Tom onto my chest.

I awoke at a loud bang. "Who's there?! I have my wand and I won't hesitate to use it." I cast a Lumos and saw Auntie Bella cackling manically. "Auntie Bella?! Why are you waking us up at" I cast a tempus and saw that it was 6AM "6AM you crazy woman?" She said nothing and started to yell.

"Wake up bitches! Mama's got a plan!" Tom shot up into a sitting position and his creature popped out from the sudden jumpscare. "Yeah yeah, we're up. We'll be down in about half an hour cause we both need to have a shower." He said still trying to catch his breath. She left and I pulled Tom out of bed and led him to the en-suite bathroom.

"Let's shower together babe. It will save water." I said, turning the shower on and starting to strip. He blushed and started to strip too, knowing that if he didn't get this over with we wouldn't be as comfortable as we could be with each other. "Babe, you look beautiful. Don't hide yourself." He held his hands over his junk and I blushed when I realised he was hard, probably from a wet dream.

~Smut starts here skip to the next bold(aka the end of the chappie) to skip the smut!~

"Oh, does the horny little slut want my dick?" He moaned in response and nodded. I smirked at the sight of him begging to be degraded. "In the shower. Now." He squeaked and let his creature out so that he could get more pleasure. I cast a spell and, when my fingers were coated in lube, I pushed a digit into him, snaking my free hand round his dick. He hissed in pain and pleasure as I slipped another finger into him and started to scissor them together, stretching him out. The water cascading down his back and legs helped to lube my hand and cock.

He squirmed as he moaned and I chuckled, knowing I hit his prostate. He looked good enough to eat, pressed against the wall, all spread out for me and I voiced this thought, persuading a moan to escape his pretty little lips. "You like that, little slut? You want daddy to fuck your pretty little hole until you cant walk for weeks? Want me to choke you with my dick? Slide it in and out of your throat until you can't speak properly? Fuck you nice and hard and make you cum over and over? Until you can't cum anymore?" He let out a high keen and came on the wall in front of him. "Done already? Daddy still has to cum, you think you can give me a blow job?" I purred, moaning as a warm mouth engulfed my dick whole. I looked down and I swear I could have came right then and there. His mouth fit so perfectly over my dick and his eyes, don't get me started on his eyes, all innocent and blown wide with lust.

I couldn't hold back and, imagining the tight heat was his pretty pink hole, I fucked hard into his mouth. His small moans sending vibrations up my body, filling me with pleasure. A small pit formed in my stomach and got bigger with every thrust until it erupted, sending cum shooting down the back of Tom's throat. "H-Har-ry?" A trill came from the back of my throat, hurting Tom's small cat ears. "What's my name?" He whimpered as I picked him up from the floor to cradle him in my arms. "D-Da-ddy." He choked out, despite the pain of his throat. "There's a good boy. Now, if we are in company of any other person you can call me Zach. But... when were alone, you must call me Daddy. Okay princess?" He nodded, not daring to say anything to hurt his voice more than I already had.

Shorter one today! sorry I've been MIA... I just had a lot on my plate. Updates will be slow 'cause I have 4 stories on the go. 3 out already them another one in my drafts. Anyways! If you want to you can go read the other stories on my page! If not that's fine!

Bye my Wolves and Butterflies!

SlytherinAlpha_1 out!