BEGINNING (PLEASE READ!)

Hello! Here are just some things I want to say before the book's beginning:

THIS STORY IS BASED ON A FANFICTION STORY OF PYRRHIA. One where, a while after Clearsight's coming to Pantala, an explosion made all the Pantalan dragons move to Pyrrhia and make villages there. However, they were not involved in the SandWing war. Also, right after Glory became queen, the RainWings became whipped into shape. They became tougher, were able to use their venom freely, became carnivores, and learned to control their scale colors so dragons couldn't read their feelings. 

WINTERWATCHER WAS CANON. I personally do not ship Moonbli, I ship Winterwatcher, so I made my fanfiction version of Pyrrhia have my favorite ship canon. I will be making a short book describing how Moon and Winter got together. If you do not support Winterwatcher, please keep that to yourself and don't leave hate comments. That would be great. 

DARKSTALKER DID NOT RISE OUT OF THE EARTH. Fathom's spell was different in my version of Pyrrhia. It was worded like this: I enchant this bracelet so that when it is put on Darkstalker's wrist, he will fall asleep forever and will never wake up, no matter what happens to this bracelet afterward. He will be pushed far below the earth and all his powers will be disabled. The feud between the IceWings and NightWings ended a short time after Darkstalker's fall. 

THE NIGHTWINGS DO NOT LIVE IN THE RAINFOREST. After the volcano exploded, the NightWings decided to settle on the talon peninsula. There, they discovered an ancient city which was the Night Kingdom. They rebuilt it and did not feel stuffed or cramped at all, since their tribe was so small. In my version of Pyrrhia, Greatness was fit to be queen so she became the queen.

THE COVER ART AND BANNER ART IS ALL BY ME. I do not want to use anyone else's art, I want to use my own art. Just be aware of that.

I DON'T THINK DARKSTALKER IS SUPER EVIL. I think that he did all the things he did for a reason. He thought he was doing the right thing for all of Pyrrhia. Yes, some of the things he did looked unacceptable and violent, but he thought that that was for the better of everyone. Just be informed that that's my opinion, so don't leave OMG DARKSTALKER IS SO EVIL comments all over the place.

That's all I have to say! Enjoy the book!