Chapter 2 'I Always See You!'

I laid my eyes on you the second you walked into the room. I directly knew you were mine. Because the emotions inside me were dancing together with you, I forget all the pain I have deep inside of me -

(Picture above is Duyon)

Duyon's POV

I was in room 1, room 1 is for patients who need to be further tested for their disorders so that we can treat them better.

Since we are not sure that Leo is a murderer, he must be treated differently from the other patients. They wouldn't put him in prison because he could be a danger to himself and the others in prison because of his disorders.

Nor do they have enough evidence to hold him in prison for more than a month. That's why he comes here to be treated and to wait for the investigation to be over.

The door opened with a boy and two police officers holding him by his wrist. The police officers sat the boy down on the chair while the boy was handcuffed. The police officers then looked at me before letting me know that I needed to push de red button on the table if he misbehaved.

The police officers left after giving me another document from the police unit about Leo. I took the documents to the table where Leo was sitting.

''I am the supervisor and the person who is in charge of helping you. My name is Duyon'' I told him with a smile while looking at his expressionless face. He looked a lot different from his picture. He has a weird air around him from the moment he stepped instead of the room.

I can't put my hands around it. Why does the room feel colder with him inside?

''I know you don't like to talk about your family. So I will not ask or talk about them for the time being. Can you please tell me how you feel right now?'' I asked him in a serious tone while looking at his expression change into a weird one.

The mixture of disbelieve and anger was written on his face for a second before again changing fast into an expressionless face.

''My dad died a month ago. So that's enough to tell you how I feel'' He said in a tone that I never heard before. It was low and emotionless. It had no emotion whatsoever. I never heard a voice in this kind of tone. The hairs on my back stood up from his ice-cold tone.

''I know, but I want to know what kinds of emotions you are feeling right now'' I told him but this time in a hard tone. He was still staring into my eyes without saying anything. It made me uncomfortable because of the cold stare he gave me.

Those green eyes didn't help the situation either because it made his stare much more unsettling and cold.

''I feel anger'' He told me but this time in a serious tone while still keeping his eyes on me. I nodded while looking at the documents in front of me.

''That's because they think you killed your father'' I told him in a hard tone while looking at his shocked expression.

''You feel anger because they accused you of murdering your own father'' I said in a hard tone before standing up from my seat.

''Don't talk about me like you know me. I feel anger because of everything that happened in my life'' He said in a hard tone while looking at the documents I had in my hands.

''What are those things you feel anger from in your life?'' I asked him but this time in a calm and collected tone while looking at his emotionless expression.

''I am not talking about myself'' He said in a calm tone while still keeping his eyes on me. Why does he only stare at me without looking any second away? That's not normal to do. It makes people feel uncomfortable and uneasy.