Buneary and Umbreon

Far from where Zorua had stopped, back to the meeting spot where blood sunk into the cold grass earth, stood Buneary and Umbreon. He was slowly recovering from his fatal fall which left him nearly paralyzed. Buneary tried her dear best to help him, but not annoy him.
"B-Bun.. Buneary..."
Umbreon shivered, quivering as he gazed into the rabbit's eyes.
"..What happened.."
"Hold on sweetie, we will fix you right up... I don't know what got into Zorua..."
"N-no.."
It went silent. Was Umbreon..?
"It's my fault.. I... I did that to her. I made her attack me, I was very disrespectful and rude to her."
"No," Buneary still had her warm paw pad on his dark red - stained chest.
"I know how she is. She's very kind, well, sometimes. It- it just- wasn't the time for you to say that. You didn't know. So, it wasn't really your fault."
Buneary's voice was trembling in fear. She guided Umbreon step by step towards the Healing Den. He saw, and he tried his best to walk by himself.
"You... you understand... she.."
'Oh,' Buneary thought to herself,
'Zorua is gonna kill me if I say this..'
"She- Zorua likes you. A- a lot. You understand, clearly you understand, right?... right?... Umbreon..?!"
His beady yellow eyes were harshly irritated, his coal black pupils were reaching up to the sky. Buneary flinched to the sound of a deep, loud gag from Umbreon. Blood trickled out of his now hanging open jaws. Umbreon went limp.
"UMBREON!!"
Pokemon heard the screech of the young female rabbit. They raced over to help stop the blood of Umbreon and rush him over to the Healing Den. They weren't losing another Pokemon.
'Oh no, Zorua girl, be safe out there... don't get hurt... don't get hurt... I've already seen enough blood today...'