Chapter: Prequel

Hello, My name is Parker Rogers, I am the child of Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanoff or as you know them as Captain America and Black Widow. They left me with my Aunt and Uncle, when I was only 8 years old, it was sad at first I felt alone which led me to being bullied by Kenz Thompson and Flash Thompson, but one day when I got bullied, there were two kids who were that day when I was getting bullied, then actually stood up for me, and that's when I finally got friends at that point...

 They left me with my Aunt and Uncle, when I was only 8 years old, it was sad at first I felt alone which led me to being bullied by Kenz Thompson and Flash Thompson, but one day when I got bullied, there were two kids who were that day when I was...

Because I met and became friends which are Harry Osborn and Gwen Stacy and later a boy move next door to me, named Peter Parker. They all became my true friends, my best friends. I never told them about who my parents were because I didn't need that secret to be out and honestly no one would believe me, and I'm fine being normal for once, Also living with my Aunt and Uncle aren't so bad, I love them they're always there for me. Supporting me, and I'm happy to have them around, and I'm happy living life like that now but that when things changed when I hit 16....