"hes always flirty", fred x reader

(ur staying at the burrow over the summer)

i've been bestfriends with the twins for a long time. and everyone always says me and fred would make a good couple, and sure i'll get butterflies from him but that doesn't mean i like him. i mean we're super close if he dated that would be a risk or it would be awkward. i heard a knock at the door pulling me out of my thoughts.

"come in!" i said and the twins opened the door. "mum said dinners almost ready darling." fred said causing george to roll his eyes. "yeah, me and freddie boy here were gunna get you to help set up the table but i wanted to talk to you first." "in PRIVATE." he said and darted his eyes towards fred who rolled his eyes causing me to giggle. "i'll meet you two losers down stairs then." he said leaving the room. george then made his way onto fred's bed. i was sharing a room with the twins and me and fred had been sharing a bed. i closed the book i had been reading and look up at george. "so y/n, when are you going to tell my brother you like him?" he asked causing me to laugh. "georgie i've told you so many times i don't think of him like that and he doesn't think of me like that!"

he rolled his eyes. "he DEFINITELY thinks of you like that, i would know, i'm his twin. and i know you definitely think of him like that and maybe you just haven't realized." he said "hence..." he showed his body off making me laugh. "...why i'm here." i rolled my eyes. "awh come on y/n!! i see that way you two look at each other!! tell me exactly what you think when you think of freddie or your feelings about him." he said. "if it'll get you out of here fine." i said "i think that he's my best friend and we get along really well." i stated blankly. "y/n, i'm not i know there more." he rolled his trying not to laugh. "ok well, i mean i do have these moments. like sometimes he'll give me butterflies yk?"

he nodded excitedly. "like when he calls me darling, i won't admit it but i like it. and when he'll put his hands on my hips when he tries to get past me i'm the kitchen, and those few times we'll be upstairs in the morning and you're asleep, i'll be ready and he put his head on my lap drawing little circles with his thumb on my knee." i smiled to myself. "OH!! and when we were all playing quidditch yesterday and i had gotten hurt and when he was fixing my cuts in the bathroom i got to just stare into his beautiful brown eyes in the sun." i said. george looked at me his mouth agape. "dang y/n. you really like him don't you." he smirked. for a second he looked a lot like fred when he smirked. and yes i know their twins but they're both very similar and different. it was odd.

"i do not!!" i defend. "y/n he FLIRTS WITH YOU ALL THE TIME!!" he said laughing.

"he's always flirty." i laughed.

" and besides just because you THINK he likes me doesn't mean he actually does. even if i did like him." i said looking away to hide my slightly pink face. "i knew you liked him." he  said proudly. "but trust me he likes you. he talks about you so much." he rolled his eyes. i shot my head back to meet his. "wait what?!? what does he say?!?" i asked making him chuckle. "he always says how you're 'very beautiful' and how you're super funny and what a good match you are for him. he's said, 'when i look at her i just can't help but smile.'" he batted his eyelashes making me roll my eyes and had a smile. "ok but..." i started

"...how would i even tell him i had feelings for him?" i asked. "i'm afraid you already have, darling." he smirked. "no way..." i met his eyes. he turned his head and i could see the faint scar under his jawline that he got when we were playing in a match against slytherin in our fourth year. "FRED!!" i hit him not too hard but i immediately stood up facing away from him making him laugh. i walked over and looked out the window rest my head on my hand. "you know..." he said putting his arms around my waist hugging me from behind. "what if maybe little old me meant all of that stuff i apparently told george." i smiled to myself and turned around to face him. "and that means...?" i asked.

he gently lifted my chin with his index finger to meet his eyes. "oh i don't know, maybe that i think you're the most beautiful girl i've ever laid my eyes on, how i can't help but smile when i look at you, how i really do feel like you're it for me. and that i'd really like to make your last name y/n weasley some day." he smiled moving his hand to cup my cheek rubbing his thumb gently against it. i felt myself grow the same color as his hair. "maybe i'd really like that..." i said. he started to lean in and so did i. i wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling his lips to meet mine. it felt like fireworks after a few seconds we pulled away and my rested my hand on the side on his lower neck rubbing it with my thumb.

"you know i'll never forgive you for pretending to be your brother." i quietly laughed. "does this help?" he said pecking my lips. "eh maybe now more." i smirked and pulled him into a gentle but passionate kiss.