Lucifer's brother

The next day came morning
Lucifer:yawns* morning Rose....*doesn't hear a response and wakes up fully* Rose? *gets up and puts on his shoes but leaves his hat and coat on-top of the drawer and looks for Rosa all around the house and finally finds Rosa at the back yard praying*

Rosa:is sitting straight on the ground and has eyes closed praying for something*......

Lucifer:ahem

Rosa:? *opens eyes and sees Lucifer flying upside down in front of her* morning Lucifer *smiles at him*

Lucifer:morning Rose I noticed your praying to the heavens mind telling me what it is? *still flying upside down*

Rosa:blushes in embarrassment*w-well its kind of embarrassing actually

Lucifer:Rosy we are best friends you can tell me

Rosa:rolls eyes while smiling*ok ok I'll tell you but im warning you it's embarrassing......I'm....praying to the heavens asking If i will have my own baby *blushes in embarrassment*

Lucifer:!!! *stops flying for a second and lands on the ground on his head* agh!! *sits up and rubs his forehead in pain

Rosa:Lucifer are you ok?!

Meanwhile in a forest near them
An angel comes down from the clouds to the forest to watch over Rosa

???:goes near a tree not getting spotted but sees Lucifer with Rosa* ?!....*crosses his arms*

Back to Lucifer and Rosa
Lucifer:I'm fine Rose

Rosa:let me see

Lucifer:Rose I'm fine nothing to be worried about

Rosa:ugh just let me see idiota *turns Lucifer's head towards her*

Lucifer:!...R-Rose *heart skips a beat and starts to blush*

Rosa:just calm down *moves his hair a bit and sees a scratch* it's just a scratch *kisses his forehead and leaves to her house to get some things*ill get an ice pack and a bandaid ill be right back Lucifer *goes inside the house*

Lucifer:still sitting on the ground all shocked and blushing like crazy*.....that heart beat, that happened before *starts to smile* sighs~

???:Lucifer?

Lucifer:?! that voice...it can't be *turns and sees a brown hair angel and has the same cheeks as his*Micheal?

Micheal:Its been long Lucifer *doesn't smile at him*

Lucifer:....*turns his head not looking at him*I would say the same

Micheal:sighs* anyways what are you doing here shouldn't you be watching over Hell?

Lucifer:and see the same never ending screams of terror and agony, demons selling illegal stuff, and so on for centuries? *rolls his eyes*
please If i would to stay there another century and not go to the surface, I would snap and kill every demon I see

Micheal:you shouldn't have broken those rules that father forbade us to brake!

Lucifer:click his tongue and rolls his eyes*

Micheal:groans and rubs his forehead*I have seen you with Rosa over the years

Lucifer:! ....and why would you care of that?

Micheal:oh i dont know just me watching over the little girl I watched for years- I'm her guardian Angel for father's sake!

Lucifer:.....that explains it

Micheal:you seem very found of Rosa over the years *raises eyebrow* more then Lilith I would say

Lucifer:oh please how would you know

Micheal:Lucifer you have spent most of the time with her more then Lilith when she was alive, you also confronted Adam's great grand child (it is many greats so hard to keep up)

Lucifer:wait you mean Adom?! *looks at Micheal and starts to claw the ground*

Micheal:the very same, Lucifer you could have been her Guardian Angle if you haven't broken those rules, a pure soul like her I dont think father would let a soul like that to Hell

Lucifer:.....sighs* well it's too late now

Micheal:so you admit you like her?

Lucifer:!! i didn't say that! I don't like her like that! *hears Rosa coming and sees Micheal gone without a trace* *forgets about the scratch*

Rosa:ok I'm back

Lucifer:laughs a bit*worried much?

Rosa:what?

Lucifer:you know i can heal myself from small scratches *heals his forehead*

Rosa:wow 'que idiota soy' (what an idiot i am in spanish)

Lucifer:starts to laugh loud* no kidding, how did you forget that i had powers?

Rosa:ok you haven't used your powers around this house that much over the years mister *laughs with Lucifer*

Lucifer:looks at Rosa while she isn't looking and smiles* his mind:she is a very pure soul indeed