Death and confesion

Rosa walks around her favorite snowy forest with Vaggie running around but gets hit by a snowball out of no where

Vaggie:ow hey! who did that?*looks around but sees nothing*

Rosa:walks up to Vaggie* are you ok Vaggie?

Vaggie:someone throw ball at me and i didn't see who it was!

Rosa:rubs her head and kisses it* you're ok

Rosa:carries vaggie and walks to a cliff and sits on the snow and sings under pressure with vaggie and finished singing*lets go back home before we get frost bite *carries Vaggie and walks to the house*

A year later Vaggie and Rosa was playing with each other until they heard cars coming, Rosa checked through the front window and sees that it wasn't her fathers car but she knew who it belongs to

Rosa:Vaggie go hide in the closet and don't ever come out

Vaggie:mom what is it? is it grandpa?

Rosa:we....are playing hide and seek so don't come out or you will lose the game and don't speak or they will find you

Vaggie:ok mom *hides in the closet*

Rosa:locks the chain to the closet so Vaggie doesn't come out* I'm sorry my little moth *tears up* I will always love you *hears the door opening and sees men with guns and knives*

Un-known killer:Well Rosa long time no see, I think we all know why we are here

Rosa:I don't have the money you idiotas!

Un-known killer:the boss said you would say that, farther more we heard you have a child, so where is the brat?

Rosa:looks back at the closet and looks back at them* I don't have the child here

Un-known killer:well then *points the gun to Rosa* any last words?

Rosa:*smiles* not yet *grabs her spear, dashes to the killer and stabs him to death but after that two of her arms gets grabbed by two men*

Un-known killer 2: any last words this time? *points the gun to Rosa*

Rosa:....*closes eyes and voice starts to change* my name is death at the end of these hills

Then a gunshot started

Meanwhile at Hell Lucifer felt some thing happened to Rosa and teleported there and sees Rosa in a puddle of blood

Lucifer:Rose! *picks up Rosa's body and hugs her tight and tears up*

Rosa:groans a bit*

Lucifer:Rose! Oh Rose you're ok!

Rosa:Lucifer....I don't think I'm gonna make it *breaths easily*

Lucifer:what are you talking about you're-you're gonna be fine!

Rosa:Lucifer they shot near my heart and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to heal it

Lucifer:no! You have to be ok I don't want to lose you! And not seeing you again! I....I love you! I started to grow feelings for you over the years!

Rosa:Lucifer I-!!

Lucifer:kisses Rosa deeply*

Rosa:....*tears up and eyes starts to get lifeless*

Lucifer:stops kissing her* Rose? Rosa?!....*tears up and puts his forehead on Rosa's*

Later people came over and carried Rosa to a death bed while Lucifer hides on the roof all heart broken but inside of him was a hatred so pure that he never felt before

Lucifer:goes back inside and use a spell of an illusion of who killed Rosa* .....*sees them leaving the house flies and follows the illusion to an abandoned warehouse and the illusion disappears* ....* smiles his evilest grin* so this is where they are *goes in the warehouse with no worries*

Un-known killer 2:hey! Who are you and how did you find this place! *was going to shoot but gets stabbed in the throat by Lucifer's staff*

Lucifer:THE KING OF HELL!! *turns his staff to a scythe, stabs and slices the killers*....breaths*....*looks at the leader*

Leader:pl-please tell me what you want, I'll give you anything!

Lucifer:it's not just what I want it is what you have done *slices the leader* ....that should be the last of them *Is covered in blood and teleports away*