1

"TOMMY-TOMMY CALM DOWN  GET IN THE BOX TOMMY!" Yelled a tall male with pale white skin with pink paches everywhere, he was half pig. he was a pigman if you'd like  to call him that.

"TECHNOBLADE- DREAM IS- HAHAAHA DREAMS OUTSIDE TECHNOBLADE." A shaken up teen was screaming from the top of his lungs

"TOMMY IF YOU DONT SHUT UP AND GET IN THE BOX I WILL TELL DREAM YOU ARE HERE." Techno shouted back throwing a potion of invisiblity at Tommy. "AAAA OKAYOKAY HAHSDHSMEME IM TECHNOBLADEAND IM SCARY"

Techno opened the door "Heya dream! whatcha..watcha doin here" his voice was nervous. Tommy shuffled into a small box next to the lodestone, under the window for a quick escape.

"Oh, nothing,nothing. Can i come in?" His voice was soft, he wanted something. "Get to the point i have things to do dream, the echoes dont like you so i suggest you hurry."

"Okay. Wheres your brother. he left his exile and i cant find him anywhere.". He entered looking around the room for any indications tommy had been there. "He left his exile?..but he was there this mornin' i visited him, we spoke about minor terrorism and tubbo."

Dream sighed "techno..are you off your meds again?. I told you. Stay on them and we wont have any issues."

"No im on them for sure. He was mining for iron and kept screaming at me saying how you backstabbed him and blew his home up. Not pog may i add Dream. He's a kid. he's scared. you remember what i was like when  i was his age." Techno faced his back to dream going through a few chests.

"hmm..Mind if i take  a look around? y'know. just incase."

"Yep go ahead, you wont find him. He's at logstedshire like i said but i guess technoblade isnt to be trusted anymore huh?."Techno scoffed, practically begging for an arguement.

"you know why nobody trusts you, dont rant to me again you have edward for that." he argued back pointing his sword at the enderman in the boat.

"hey heyy get your sword outta my buddys face, c'mon now dream. dont want me killin ya again now do we?" Techno grinned, his tusks poking out of his mouth. Dream chuckled going down the ladders and looking through stuff thoroughly, doing the same upstairs. He headed back down to techno who was sat on the box tommy was in, sharpening his axe. "Find anything green boy?.". "Nope. I guess you were right. for now." dream left dissapointed to not find tommy.

Techno stood up "Ight get out then kid." he opened the lid, tommy bursting out. "Im WAY too tall for that box now." He laughed looking at it, "i used to fit in that damn thing..wow."
"We are literally the same height tommy. I could fit in that." Tommy turned visible his wings poofing out. "Still mad that you got phils wings and wilbur didnt." They were large, grey slowing fading to black. "Well sorry i dont chose my genetics big man. if i had a choic id have the fucking mind of that guy and his voice.  but i dont. never asked for these burdens yknow." Tommy had a hatred for his wings ever since dream clipped them when he was in exile

"I could fix them..if you decided to ask nicely, but you dont know how so i havent yet. Maybe if you behaved like a normal kid you'd still be in your damn government filled country. But you arent. Be grateful for things you have. Worse case scenario you're me. with no one, crazy, hated by all." He snapped, throwing a compass a tommy, hitting him in the chest "Wilbur said tubbo wanted to give this to you by the way. its got a note on the back probably sometthing cringe and weird but i left it on there for you." Tommy fell silent turning the compass over taking the folded note off, reading it outloud.

"Tommy, 

and technoblade possibly.

There is going to be a festival on the 6th of january. We are going to kill dream and get your disks back. We need yours and technos help. I know of technos plans to rid of our country and our government, and i dread to admit..But im with you, and technoblade all the way. I will help take down our country and the tyranny that flows through it. Ranboo is a terrible president and he never should've been elected after i stepped down This place is a wasteland now, Full of people who are corrupt. Ranboo's gone full dark, he's completely black now, horns, tail,  green eyes, everything. I want half and half ranboo back,  we only want dream gone, we wanna save ranboo, bring him back if you must. but we need techno to do so, i still hate him and what he did to our l'manburg. But we all need him..please tommy."

Tommy looked up at techno, his hand shaking giving him the letter. Sending him into panic, his breathing speeding up rapidly "I-i-i..... i cant see him again- not..not after what happened last time- please dont make me go back, techno please.." he stared at techno who was smiling reading the letter"-PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GO BACK TECHNO I-I DONT WANNA DI-"

He cut tommy off, hugging him (woah techno gives hugs, pepewoah)"sshshshhh.." tommy zoned out, his breathing remaining rapid and shallow "We'll talk it through with phil and wilbur okay?..this isn't my call to make here tommy."  he let go of tommy, putting his hands on his shoulders looking him in the eye. "Dream will be gone though, not for long. we know he just regenerates, but..he'll be gone for atleast half a year. If we kill punz , puffy and sam too he'll take longer. He needs his family to regenerate, so what if we kill them eh?." he smiled, bringing tommy back to reality slightly. "make them 'ome-'omeless?"

"exactly tommy. you're learningg good good." he lightly patted his shoulder, pulling tommy off the floor, standing up with him. "Now go bother...dad or something idk.." tommy flared his wings, poofing them back to the normal size. "is wilby free?" he heard a deep laugh behind him "did you just fucking call me wilby?" his laugh turnt creaky, his hand  on his chest. "NONONO I DIDNT-" tommy shoved him and wilbur outside, "aww tommy you can call me wilby if you wan-" "OI- OI DICK'EAD-" techno chuckled hearing their muffled argument outside, grabbing his compass that lead to phil. "Guess ive got assasinations to plan.  just my specialty." He left through tommys tunnel which led to the nether portal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-..ELLO HAHA UHM- Im not great at writing or spelling for reasons which are stated in my bio.

BUT  i hope this was alright :D. I wrote this running of fumes so im srry if it sounds rushed n such, i havent slept in daaaaaaaaays. 

Feel free to give feedback and correct me, i appriciate it alot :].

I did previously have an account called v1ncetwastak3n but it got deleted for some odd reason. i wrote "[ERROR 404]" if its still on here, check it out if you'd like. if you need evidence i wrote it i can gladly supply  evidence ^^.