Demon!Sam/Brady

So, Sambrady rights! I just think Sambrady is interesting.

Also, human Sam uses he/him, demon!Sam uses they/them.

~

"You're brother is going to Hell," whispered Belphegor.  "That mark tainted Dean forever. But I'll make you a deal. Lets say you meet alone by the flower shop in roughly five minutes, and we'll discuss arrangements to get your brother in Heaven."

"And why would I trust the demon possessing my son?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow at Jack's corpse. It was gross, seeing that filthy demon possessing Jack.

"C'mon Sammy, you're better than this. We both know you're smart, and you already know what I'm telling you is true. You know I'm not lying to you, don't you, honey?" Belphegor smiled at Sam sweetly. "And while you're at it, keep that mopey angel away from me."

Sam had always wondered if the mark was more... evil than what he'd previously thought. He'd wondered if there were more deadly consequences that would come along later in life to smack them all in the face. If the Mark could hurt Gadreel, a deadly, rogue angel assassin turned friend, it was more than capable of damaging Dean internally. Souls were much easier to damage than angels were, or so the lore had said. Was it possible that Dean was damned to Hell?

Sam couldn't let Dean go to Hell. Dean wasn't fit to go to Hell again, and Sam refused to sit by and do nothing when he could change Dean's eternal outcome. Sam had already let Dean down several times, and he refused to let himself purposefully do it again, especially when the fix was right there. Sam definitely owed Dean for leaving him in Purgatory, and he may as well start somewhere. Freeing Dean of the Mark had originally been Sam's plan for redemption, and Sam apparently hadn't follow through correctly on that account either.

"Hey Dean, I'm going to go and look for Belphegor. He's been gone for a while, and I'm starting to get suspicious," said Sam, hoping that Dean bought his crappy alibi.

Dean waved him away, seemingly more interested in arguing with Castiel. He was- yet again- going on about how many times that Castiel had let him down and disappointed. Sam shuffled away quickly before Dean whirled around and started reminding Sam of how he'd let down Dean over the years. He didn't want to be reminded of his failures at the moment or ever again, really.

Belphegor was leaning against the wall when Sam walked over. Belphegor smiled at Sam, almost like Sam was a good friend of his. "Hello there Sammy. Let us begin to commence our conversation about Dean and your eternal fate, you pretty boy."

"Am I supposed to be offended?" asked Sam.

Belphegor looked over Sam, wondering why he would think that. Dark chocolate hair curled slightly at the ends, with pieces falling in his face. Sam would brush the pieces of hair back every once in a while, blushing subconsciously when he did that. His face was much too stern and cross though, and Belphegor thought he might look more appealing if he smiled more, although Sam didn't live to impress him- not yet, anyways. Sam was also helped by the fact that he was tall, fairly well muscled, and rather young. Belphegor liked tall, dark haired people. Of course, Belphegor had hit on Dean and gotten nowheres, and Sam was his second choice.

"No." Belphegor looked him over once more. "I've seen hundreds of people Sammy, and I think that you're pretty. Pretty isn't derogatory."

"You're right," said Sam quietly. "But usually, when it's directed at me, it's not a compliment."

"That's just sad," commented Belphegor. "Some people have no taste. Of course, there are women that only find women attractive, but even they can tell a handsome guy when they see one."