God!Sam

"Brother," said Dean coldly, looking as though he'd rather be in the universe where every time the sun came up, the Dora the Explorer theme song came on- the sun set to the a Pitbull mash over of Wap A Gangnam Style. Given, Dean had created that universe, so he probably would be happy there.

Sam peered up from the ancient book that he was reading, careful closing it with a reverence that made Dean sneer. How the hell was his brother even his brother? Hell, how was his brother a powerful God? Dean hated Sam, and Dean was almost positive that the feeling was mutual. After all, Dean had locked Sam in the darkness of the ground for over twenty thousand years- it would be impossible for Sam to even like him, much less love him, after that.

Dean had always thought that Sam had been a little to... feminine for the job- perhaps feminine wasn't right, as the Greek Goddess Athena had beat Dean's ass in war multiple times. Dean had always thought Sam was much too soft and gentle for a God, too dedicated to peace and life to see the glory in bloodshed and violence.

Dean had to lock Sam away- it was for Sam's own good, even if Sam denied it. Sam had wanted to keep the rogue angels- Ruby, Lilith, Jack, Claire, Crowley, Kevin, Andy, Charlie, Gadreel, and all the other angels that chose to rebel- in hopes of teaching them other ways, to hear them out and continue to love them regardless of their flaws. It was nauseating and disgusting, at the very least. They were damaged, and no one wanted damaged, broken toys, especially not one of the first Gods. Dean had been quick to toss them away, sending them into the burning molten and sulfur without even hesitating or asking Sam about it first.

And Sam had become completely distraught. He mourned constantly, refusing to create anything, even something as simple as a flower petal. He sobbed near Heaven's throne for years, only moving to go about and walk on Earth in hopes of hearing about his children, his broken family.

His family was broken, like a dropped mirror that was so shattered that you couldn't put it back together. But to Sam, it didn't matter, it wouldn't ever matter. To Sam, the family was still whole, just a bit troubled. It didn't matter that there had been mistakes, all that matter was righting them and moving on with knowledge not to do it again. Sam still had hundreds of other family members- other angels and his brother, Dean- but Sam couldn't live with his damaged family. He couldn't live with his remaining family, not when the rest of them were suffering.

Dean was forced to lock Sam away when Sam found out that his children- Sam had more or less created angels, while Dean messed around with humanity- had been changed into creatures that wanted to hurt all other forms of life, from cute baby bunnies to newborn babies that gurgled and cried.

Sam had screamed at Dean and all the angels that lied to him so loudly that the all of humanity got scared and hid for no apparent reason. The continent that the brothers had made together, called Pangea by the duo, had split into many pieces, bound to slowly drift apart. With a raise fist, a deep cannon formed in a land that would later be known as America, and Sam's tears formed the lake found at the bottom of the jagged cannon.

Dean, with the help of his most trusted angels, managed to create a cage deep in the ground where Sam would be caged for eternity. Micheal, Adam, Jo, Ellen, Cassie, Lisa, Ben, Benny, Chuck, Anna, Amara, and roughly one hundred more angels assembled a cage that would hold Sam for eternity, the lock being a simple mark that Dean deemed "The Marking of Love".

Adam had lowered Sam into the cage by mocking the voice of Alfie, one of angels who had fallen. Cassie stood on the sideline, voicing Ruby. Sam was quick to go running, plunging into the ground without thinking, as he was so desperate to see his family whole again. Cassie smirked at Adam, using all her power to shut the door without attracting Sam's attention- he didn't notice, as he was desperately calling out for his lost children. And Adam locked the door with the marking that Dean had created.