prologue

"Shoyo, (N/n) WAIT UP!" (Y/N) heard Izumi calling for Hinata and her, to let them know to slow down. But they were too distracted from running, wow it's been a while. They walked into the gym, and Hinata was immediately starstruck and sniffed the air, "It smells like Axe!" he yelled out.

(Y/N) closed their eyes to hear the familiar sounds in the gym. "Izumi, Koji," She heard and opened her eyes to see Hinata turned to their temporary teammates, "Thanks for being here for moral support!"

"Stop it"
"Well, our tournaments finished early so..."

Both Koji and Izumi were blushing from embarrassment. Picture worthy, (Y/N) snapped a quick photo. Hinata walked to the first years thanking them as well, though they were a bit nervous, they needed all the members they could get. "Um, Captain we should get started," one of the first years spoke. 

"Yea c'mon let's go warm-up!" Koji gave (Y/N) a look, "We still don't know the rules," The (h/c) haired girl patted his back and told him he was right, before being cut off by a group of dark figures creeping up behind them.

"Shoyo, move" (Y/N) called out, Koji and Izumi dragged Hinata to their side, the opponents passing them, heading going to the court. Tall but not as tall as my dad, man is 6'0. (Y/N) thought.

Other teams started to whisper about The King of the Court, wondering why, (Y/N) remembered the girls' team of Kitagawa being good, but just overhearing about the boys. She turned around, They're nervous, of course.

"Okay, I can understand why you're nervous, but you guys got this alright?" (Y/N) had been told they were good at dealing with nervous people, and it was true...in other situations. But the team turned to count on Hinata. And he doesn't do well with- "Bathroom." Oh no.

-------

"Good grief, he's been in the bathroom for way too long and the match is about to start-"

"Calm down (N/n), you know how he is when he's nervous." Izumi spoke in a calm voice, and whenever he talked in that voice, (Y/N) became a simp.

"Maybe we should go check on him?"
"Yea you're right, let's go." 

(Y/N) left Koji in charge, which now seemed like a mistake, but she was getting worried.

The two saw Shoyo talking to Kitagawa's setter, (Y/N) asked Izumi to get him, but Izumi insisted that she go. 

Scaredy cat.

"Fine, I'll go hel-"

"I came here to win, nothing else."

The so-called King of the Court spoke like a dictator being treated as a commoner, the name sticking to his tone. (Y/N) sighed, whispering under her breath, "Shoyo, you're gonna get yourself beat up." Izumi heard her because the next thing they knew, they were pushed into the almost empty hallway. Turning her head, he made hand movements signaling her to help Hinata.

"Oi"

Motherfucker.

"Yes?", (Y/N) walked towards Hinata and tried to drag him back, "I'm not done." (Y/N) stopped in her tracks, turning back around, and stood in front of him, "Alright then, speak."

"The first match, second, playoffs, and nationals, I'm going to win them all." She scoffed at his words.

"Cocky bastard, just because you have a nickname with King in it, doesn't mean you have to act like one and your fucking win isn't set in shitty stone!" They pushed past him, then dragged Hinata and Izumi back to the court.

His Blueberry Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें