1

A/N: cookie clicker is literally so fun like I'm at 157.9 billion cookies rn

"Guys!" (Y/N) shouted, "Hurry up or you'll be late!"
"Wait (N/n)!"
Well too late
(Y/N) started to count down, the door swung open with Hinata and Kageyama running out the club room down the stairs towards the open gym doors. (Y/N) looked back at the club room and saw they left the door open. "Those two I swear." she mumbled.

----------

"Sho!" (Y/N) called out to him and handed him a paper that was found her my locker, he skimmed through it.

"This a love letter?" He whispered. (Y/N) nodded. Hinata read the name of the sender, "It's from- TOGA YAGARI?!"

This boy better start counting his last seconds

-------

As Hinata hid behind Sugawara's back, he saw that it took Coach Ukai, Ennoshita, and Daichi to hold (Y/N) from murdering Hinata. 

"Hinata?"
"Yes?" He meeped.
"How do you know to hide-... why are you covering your ankles?"
"Well, a situation like this happened in junior high when we were first years."

---Flashback lol---

"Sho, Izumi!"

Hinata heard his cousin calling Izumi and him from the entrance of the school, she was walking with Koji after talking to their administrator. She looks- Hinata knew that face like the back of his hand.

"Izumi, do me a favor." He nodded.
"Can you pray that I'll see the sunrise tomorrow?" He asked why, "I accidentally ratted (N/n) and Koji about skipping two periods." Izumi looked back at their friends.
"I suggest you start running now then, because they're jogging."

Hopefully, I'll just have a sprain

But that wasn't the case at all.

"You know, you guys could've left him with something less excruciating," Izumi looked at (Y/N) and Koji, they left Hinata with both ankles and wrists twisted. She shrugged her shoulders, "He shouldn't have ratted us out." Izumi rolled his eyes.

"He did say it was an accident."
"So?" Koji scoffed.

"Anyways- good luck in detention~," (Y/N) punched Izumi lightly, mumbling their plans on how to murder him. He waved her off.

"I love you guys!"
"YEA YEA...love ya"
"Whatever, love you too."

Softies at heart, I guess.

---Present time lol---

"I couldn't play volleyball for about four months after that." Hinata looked back at (Y/N) and they were still trying to get out of the men's grasp. Sugawara chuckled lightly. 
I can totally see that happening

"Okay enough, (L/n) calm down!" Sugawara looked directly into her eyes, they looked down after a bit and stopped struggling. The guys let her go after a few seconds but stayed close just in case. She straightened herself up and looked calm.

"Ok Sugawara!" She spoke as if she didn't just lash out moments ago. "Now we have to finish up so we can go home, right?"

"U-uh right! C'mon guys let's huddle up!" Daichi was followed by the others, (Y/N) walked over to stand with Kiyoko and Takeda.