Chapter 1 Part 1 Ruby

1 month before 1st grade starts.

I was waking up from my mid-day nap and (not to my surprise) I was hungry. So I left my room and went downstairs to get a cookie to find a note on the counter saying "Hey Ruby your sister and I went to pick up dinner we should be back at 6:00 so if it is close to 6:00 don't eat a cookie. Love Dad!" I looked at the clock to see it was 5:30 so I decided to eat a cookie, then I went back to my room and started watching my favorite anime. (You guys get to chose an anime because I don't know many). Once Yang and Dad got back I paused my anime and went downstairs to greet them and then we ate.

Small time skip to after dinner

Once we finished eating we cleaned up dinner and we all went are separate ways to go do stuff until bed time. I continued watching my anime, I'm pretty sure Yang started punching her punching bag, and dad I'm pretty sure he fell asleep on the couch like he always did after dinner.

Time skip 1 month

It was the day before school started and it was also the day I get to start planning on what my weapon will look like and what different stuff it could do. Of course I wanted a scythe because my Uncle Qrow had one but I was going to design my way more then what his can do. I definitely wanted it to have a sniper and a "regular gun" so it could be smaller and easier to carry.

Time skip to tomorrow

It was the first day of school and I get to start building my scythe, with Uncle Qrow's help of course, because he is a teacher at the school I'm going to. The school's name was Signal.