Chapter 2 - 1st day

3rd person POV

Ruby was being dropped off with her older sister, Yang, by their father Taiyang. Yang, being dropped off for her first day of 3rd grade had already made her weapon(s) Ember Celica, which are just two gauntlets that have shotgun shells that can fire out of it. But Ruby thinks they are very cool.

Meanwhile...

Weiss was being dropped off by Klein who was also dropping off Winter. The two sisters are in for a big surprise (which I'm not revealing until next chapter). The two were having a conversation about sword attacks and defenses.
Winter: Weiss I understand that you going to forge a sword. Correct?
Weiss: Yes Winter, is there a reason you brought this up or are you just wondering?
Winter: I wanted to give you a few tips. Some advice if you will. But only some basic attack and defense nothing to hard especially since this is your first time using a sword.
Weiss: If they're to basic I will have Klein stop the car and walk to school.
Winter: Ok ok slightly, and just ever so slightly, advanced attacks and defenses.

Time skip to when they get to Signal academy

Klein: We're here ma'am's, you might be a little late if you don't go NOW!
Winter and Weiss: Ok
They said scrambling to get their stuff and getting out of the car.

A/N
Thanks for all of y'all who have stuck with me, don't get me wrong this isn't the end, but I won't update for awhile, at least until the weekend at most next week sometime.
This is MJ signing off

P.S.
Ask question write comments, give ideas to help me write this.