Daddy, Please!

Standing in a mirror looking at myself in some lingerie ,inspecting myself, I looked up to see you staring at me in the doorway. (It's important you know it's a body length mirror) Smiling at you in the mirror, I wiggle my finger toward you in a come here motion and you walk over to me looking at my ass the whole time.       
        When you make it over to me, you rub your hands on my hips as you told me I looked beautiful. Smirking I asked you if you wanted to take it off for me. You unclipped my bra and started rubbing my nipples while I watched you in the mirror.
     As I'm watching you, one of your hands moves down to play with my clit through my panties. I put my head on your shoulder and moaned "daddy, please". You told me to look back in the mirror and watch as you put your hand inside my panties to feel how absolutely soaking wet I was for you. I watched and moaned loudly, holding your arm for support while my legs shook, as you fingered me in front of the mirror.
      I could feel myself getting close to cumming, so I asked you if I could cum and you stopped and told me not yet as I whined and pouted. Chuckling you smacked my ass and told me to get on my hand and knees on the bed so you could fuck me until I couldn't take it anymore.Excited I hurry to the bed moving the mirror as well so I could watch daddy's dick pound my pussy. You move behind me slowly taking off your pants making me wait and beg you to hurry.
       When you finally take your pants off, you put the tip in making me gasp only to take it out and put it back in over and over again until I get tired of the teasing and push back fast taking all of your dick inside my tight pussy. You let me move on your dick at my own pace before you decide to take back control and pound my pussy hard while I watch you in the mirror and scream your name. I looked you in the eyes and asked for your permission to cum. You said yes and continued to pound into my pussy until we came together.
     After a few minutes, you pulled out and I got on my knees in front of you to suck all of our cum off your dick and kept sucking until you came in my mouth. After swallowing all of your cum, I looked at the clock and said that we were going to be late for the banquet and you said it was worth it.