10

Gabriel's POV:

As I had the day before, I wake up in Alastor's arms. However, I don't get up and run away. I don't trust Alastor completely, but there's something genuine about the way he speaks to me and I feel safe in his arms.

He's holding me like I'm a lifeline and letting go of me will lead to his fall.

I don't know why I love it so much, but being held makes my heart warm and makes butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I didn't even think I liked men before, but I find myself being more attracted to Alastor than I ever was to any of those girls I pretended to like. Closing my eyes once again, I curl further into Alastor's chest, laying my head over his heart.

Do demons even have hearts?

Do they need them?

I continue to think about random questions as I lay my head on Alastor's bare chest. He never wears a shirt to sleep from what I've seen, but I don't really care.

Through my gay awakening, I've learned I'm super attracted to abs, and his are fucking hot. Like, they're rock hard and I want to touch them, but I don't want to wake him up.

Maybe if I'm really quiet and gentle...

I reach down and run my fingers over the skin, almost shivering at the strength of his abs. This demon could really split me in half if he wanted to, and honestly I don't know if I'd complain about it.

"Enjoying yourself?" Alastor asks, making me jump and look up at him.

I can tell from the look on his face that he has definitely been watching me for a while.

"There was a bug on you," I say, but Alastor grabs me and pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him and sitting on his rock hard abs.

"There are no bugs in Hell," Alastor says, making me blush. "So... what were you doing? Do you like touch me, Gabriel?"

I huff. "No," I mutter, even though it's a blunt lie. "I was wondering how the hell you swallowed six perfectly shaped rocks because there's no way that those are natural."

Alastor laughs, running his hands down my sides until they find my ass and squeeze through the sweatpants I'm wearing. He does it again, making me tense up.

"They're natural," Alastor says, sitting up so he can get a better angle to grab my ass and touch my sides. "Would you like to keep touching them?"

"No," I say, glaring at him. "I need a favor, actually."

Alastor raises an eyebrow. "Really?" he asks, stopping the movements of his hands and licking his lips. "What is it?"

"I... even though I don't want to live with my parents, I have a lacrosse game and I can't let my team down." I pause, looking at Alastor gauge his reaction to my words, but he doesn't have any emotion on his face yet. "Can you take me so I can go? We're in the final..."

Alastor hummed, seeming to debate what he wants to do. "Will you have to go to your parents house to get your things?" he asks me, to which I nod. "We shall go back then and you can pack your belongings, since you will no longer be living with them."

"Okay... what will I tell my team?" I ask.

Alastor chuckles, leaning forward and kissing my neck, sucking on it and making me shiver. "Tell them you are moving in with your sugar daddy," he says, making me scoff and pull away from him.

"I can't say that!"

"Why not?" He seems genuinely confused. "Is that not the human word for someone who takes care of and pays for everything for another person?"