As the bond grew tighter

"Erin, can I borrow your charger?" I asked my sister walking into her home made sex film.

"It's on the floor." She gasped in between kisses.

I left with the charger as soon as possible. I jumped across the steps to the other side of the hall to my bedroom. I flung myself onto my bed and sighed. All if a sudden I heard flirtatious laughter. I grabbed my phone and sent my twin a text: Gross, I'm scared for life now. Then I heard her real laugh. I text her again saying: it's not funny! She knew I was joking because she knew I loved to see her happy.

That was the day me and James became a couple... I still remember every last detail. I still feel his warmth on my body. I feel his kiss against my lips. And I still feel the heartbreak that he left me with.

I crashed into Erin's room enthusiastically.

"Omg, James has asked if we wanna go to his mates party tonight... Can we please?!" I begged.

"Hmm, why not!"

I pounced on her squeezing her tight.

"Thank you so much!" I squeeled.

After an hour and a half if getting ready I was finally done. I was wearing a red mini tight fit cocktail dress with massive black high heels.

"Are you ready?!" Erin moaned sarcastically.

"I think so,"

As we were walking out the door I stopped.

"Oh shoot! Almost forgot!" I ran upstairs and rumaged through my draws. "Ready!" I shouted from the top of the stairs.

We got in the car and drove to Marcus's mate, Connor's house. It was fairly big and full of people. We walked inside hand in hand and looked round for James. When we saw him I nearly fell over.

"Go get me a drink please," I pleaded.

"Sure, what do you want?" She asked.

"Let's get the shots going, four please."

I walked over to James and kissed his cheek.

"Hey babe." I introduced.

"James, who's your friend?" Someone asked eying me up and down.

"This is Beth, back off, she's spoken for." He threatened.

Was that his way of asking me out? If it was he needed to jog on, but I wasn't going to jump to conclusions.

"Everyone this is my sister, Erin, she is also spoken for. But we still have a good time where ever we go." I said taking two shots from her hand.

I handed one to James and one to Connor, Erin gave me mine and I said cheers to James.

After a few rounds of shots James and I snuck upstairs to an empty bedroom.

"So, Mr Heath, what's this I hear about me being spoken for?"

"Well, not yet but I'm sure if you let me take you out you will be spoken for."

I began to blush and smiled.

"I'll be right back," I warned.

I ran downstairs to find Erin. I saw her standing in between a load of men chatting.

"I just need to steal my sister away quick," I said pulling her away, "James just asked me out!" I squealed.

"Oh my god, yay!" She encouraged.

"I have to go because he is waiting for me upstairs." I said winking.

After that moment I knew that James wasn't just anyone, I knew he was... The one!