☁️SPF☁️

requested by: @amandazzz333

☆Don't forget to vote for the book!☆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uenoyama hands Mafuyu a drawstring backpack and closes the trunk, holding a small cooler in his left hand.

Uenoyama looks at Mafuyu in his swim trunks and shirt cover up.. knowing he'll see Mafuyu shirtless in only a few minutes, blushing to the thought.

They head to the sand, and pick out a spot to lay their big blanket. They spread it out and sit their belongings down.

Mafuyu kicks his flip flops off his feet and watched Uenoyama slip his shirt off, exposing his glowing abs, feeling his face burn up.

Mafuyu turns away quickly, covering his face so Uenoyama wouldn't see how bad he was blushing.

He reaches for the SPF lotion out of the bag and tosses it onto the blanket. Mafuyu slowly takes his shirt off, worried about what Uenoyama would think about seeing him shirtless.

Uenoyama blushes, looking down at the lotion.

"Uenoyama-kun," Mafuyu says, looking to him.

Uenoyama looks up, seeing Mafuyu's skin shine under the sun. "Yeah, Mafuyu?"

"Can- Do you mind putting the sunscreen.. on my back? I don't think I can reach.." Mafuyu asks timidly.

Uenoyama's eyes widen as he looks down to the spf that lay in front of him.

"Y-you don't have to.." Mafuyu continues.

"NO- i mean- no no no, I'll do it, you just kinda shocked me.. there," Uenoyama stumbles on his words.

Uenoyama reaches for the lotion as Mafuyu shuffles his way over, facing the opposite direction of Mafuyu.

Uenoyama squeezes some onto his fingers and starts rubbing the product up and down Mafuyu's back, feeling like he might puke from his nerves.

Mafuyu's face turned an overwhelming color of red as he felt Uenoyama's hands stroke his back up and down. It felt like electricity, every touch he spared.

Once Uenoyama finishes, Mafuyu turns himself around. "Do you need me to do you?" Mafuyu asks.

"Uh-Uh- Yeah.." Uenoyama stutters.

Uenoyama turns himself around, and immediately feels flustered as he feels Mafuyu's hands caress his back.

Once Mafuyu finishes, they both look over to the ocean ahead of them.

Uenoyama stands up, holding his hand out to Mafuyu who still sat on their blanket. Mafuyu smiles and grabs his hand, as Uenoyama helps him to his feet.

Mafuyu pecks Uenoyama's cheek with a kiss, and the two make their way over to the ocean hand in hand.

Uenoyama tip toes his way in, letting go of Mafuyu's hand as Mafuyu rushes in.

Uenoyama hurries up to Mafuyu's side, watching him go under water just to resurface after a few seconds, wetting his hair.

Mafuyu swims closer to Uenoyama, and Uenoyama grabs ahold of him, holding Mafuyu close.

Mafuyu rests his head on Uenoyama chest, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. He wasn't the romantic type, although he occasionally showed his affection.

Uenoyama kisses Mafuyu's head as the two float around together.

"Uenoyama-kun?" Mafuyu asks.

"Yeah?" Uenoyama replies, twirling Mafuyu's wet hair strands between his fingers.

"Are you having fun?"

"Of course I am. Are you?" Uenoyama replies, kissing Mafuyu's head again.

"Yeah, a lot of fun. Where do you wanna go for another date after this?" Mafuyu looks up at Uenoyama.

"Wherever you go, I'll come with," Uenoyama smiles.

Mafuyu blushes and kisses Uenoyama's cheek.

Uenoyama hugs himself more into Mafuyu, never wanting to leave.

"I'm having fun with you, Mafuyu," Uenoyama whispers into Mafuyu's ear. "Truly."

Mafuyu smiles and closes his eyes. "I love you," he says.

"I love you too, Mafuyu."