☁️Late Night Drive☁️

☆Don't forget to vote for the book!☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uenoyama adjusts himself into a more comfortable position as he places his right hand on Mafuyu's thigh. Mafuyu blushes and holds Uenoyama's hand with his as he looks out to the starry night sky outside the car window.

"Uenoyama-kun," Mafuyu says, turning to look at Uenoyama driving the car they rode in.

"Hm?" Uenoyama hums.

"Do you ever wonder what's in the sky?" Mafuyu innocently asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. do you ever wonder if our passed loved ones watch down at us from the stars?"

Uenoyama quickly looks at Mafuyu and then back to the road. "Are you asking me if you think Yuki still watches you?"

"I still think about it sometimes, yeah," Mafuyu sighs. He looks down to the floor of the car, expecting Uenoyama to be a little upset with him.

Uenoyama notices Mafuyu's head hanging low. "I'm not mad at you. I understand why you still think of him," he reassures.

"You aren't?" Mafuyu looks up at him.

"Why would I be? I have you, that's all that matters to me."

Mafuyu smiles and squeezes Uenoyama's hand a little bit. "You'll never leave me, right?"

Uenoyama stops at a red light and looks at Mafuyu, placing his hands on his cheeks. "I don't ever want to leave you. Ever."

Mafuyu leans in to Uenoyama for a kiss. After a few seconds, a car behind them beeps their horn, indicating its a green light. Uenoyama pulls away and begins to drive again.

"I'm not lonely," Mafuyu mumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
author's note
SO if you guys have read my last a/n the chapter before this, you're probably confused. I deleted the lime chapters because i had too, plus got a lil nervy lmao. i dont ever really have inspiration for limes so i got rid of the genre completely. especially since i love to write fluff.

since i have deleted the lime chapters, i am now 100 reads ISH away from 2k. soOoo.. it'd be pretty pOg cHaMp if you guys could help me get back to where i was

SORRY-

alsooo not me creating the banana fish one shot book cover🤫

teeheeee

love yall <3