run.

hiiii, another imagine(:

   I was crying hard, I had my arms around my boyfriend, Carl. I kept kissing his head and messed with his hand.

   Carl, Tyresse, and I went on a run. There was a room filled with walkers, Carl and I ran into a room and locked outselves in, we had to jump out a window. We jumped, I not a hurt as badly as Carl. He blacked out and he wont wake up.

   Carl didnt move whatsoever, "P-please wake up." I whispered, I had a gun close just in case he turned. I was messing with his hair and kept repeating "Wake up." in his ear.

   He still didnt move, or make a single sound. I kept kissing his head and held his hand, "I love you..." I whispered.

   Tyresse ran up to us and his eyes widened. "Oh, crap." He sighed and looked down. "Im so sorry, (Y/N.) But we have to go."

   "Im not leaving him!" I spat and wiped my eyes.

   Tyresse picked me up and dragged me to the car. "No!" I kept trying to get away, he just drove away.

   I glared at him and crossed my arms, blinking away the new tears that were forming.

   We showed up at the prison. "Hes dead. Deal with it. We all have to move on."

   "We could have atleast waited until he turned!" I stormed off inside and into my cell.

   I sniffled and cried silently, I walked to Carl's cell and looked at all his comics he would stay up late reading with a flashlight. I saw the deck of uno cards we would always play and the checkered board in the corner of the cell.

   I was on watch this morning, I was looking in the binoculars and saw a figure in the woods, I grabbed my gun and held it up. The figure got closer.

   I saw the familiar sheriffs hat and I blinked rapidly, he isnt here. I rubbed my eyes, thinking its my imagination.

   "(Y/N)?" Carl said and looked up at the watch tower.

   "C-Carl?" I went down and opened the gates, letting him in.

   He smiled wide, me smiling back. "You're okay?"

  "Im fine, baby, im fine." He had tears running down his face.

   I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, wiping his tears away.

   Carl hugged back just as tight. "I missed you.. so much. I actually thought you died." I looked down at the ground, letting out a quiet sigh.

   "Im sorry, Im so sorry, baby." Carl said before kissing me softly.

   I kissed back immediately, tears of joy running down my cheeks. He cupped my face in his hands, I laid my hands on his waist, gripping onto his shirt.

   Carl pulled back slowly, I smiled at him "I love you, so much."

   "Forever?" Carl smiled

   I nodded "and ever, no matter what." I smiled lovingly.

   Carl kissed me again, but this tome passionately. I smiled and kissed back the same way. Carl tilted his head and I tilted mine in the other direction and pulled back.

   "What happened out there?" I asked quietly.

   "I woke up and I was alone, I called for you and Tyreese. I waited for a while and nobody came so I got up and wobbled over here.. it took a while."

   "Lets go inside, Im pretty sure everyone would love to know youre alive." I smile and help him inside.

   Rick saw Carl and ran to him with Judith and hugged him tightly. I let them have their family moment and watch everyone else walk up.

   That night Carl and I were playing checkers, I lost. I pouted at my defeat and Carl chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Sorry, babe."

   I smiled and resetted the game, this time I win. "Yay!" I giggle. Carl chuckled and took his hat off, "I let you win." He said and grinned.

   I got the uno cards and shuffled them, giving Carl seven cards and leaving seven for me. Our game took pretty long, "Uno." I grin and look at my finald, red card. Carl puts down a red card and I smirk putting my final card down.

   "Not fair." Carl pouts and puts the cards away, "Im tired." he yawns and gets up. "Okay," I reply, "I can sleep on the top bunk, you can have more room."

   "No, babe. Im fine, sleep with me." He lays down and grabs my hand, pulling me on the bed and laying next to him.

   "Im glad youre back." I whisper and grab his hand.

   "Me too, beautiful." Carl smiles and kisses my temple.

Okay,.. this imagine is kinda short... uh let me know what you think?