urges.

hm... i dont know.. i had this idea for a week but i didnt have the time to write it, so yeah. hope you like it.. aha this is going to be so awkward typing this and im listening to only by nicki omfg ok.

Maggie, Rick, Carl, Glenn, and I were on a run for clothes and food. We really needed some, I only had two shirts, one pair of jeans, and only one bra and two pairs of underwear.

We went to a town nearby and we went inside and went on our own and got whatever we wanted.

I went to the junior section and looked at the jeans, I find my size and get some that I like. I walk around and look at the shirts. I find a pain black and white one and pick them up. Then I went to were all the bras and underwear were.

It would be nice not wearing dirty clothes all the time. I picked some random designs in my size and same goes with umderwear. I see Maggie look at some too, she smiles at me and I give her an awkward back and look for a dressing room.

I grab my knife and look in all the dressing rooms, which were all empty.

I take a deep breath and walk inside, closing the door. I tried on my jeans and shirts and look at the bras I had picked up. I try one of them on and look at myself in the mirror, I sigh and try the other ones. Im staring at myself and I hear footsteps.

"(Y/N)?" Carl asks.

"Yeah?" I whisper, looking at the door handle.

I see him open the door and his blue eyes scan up and down my body. My face turns red in embarrassment and his does too. I bite my lip and reach for one of the shirts and put it on quickly, biting my lip, i tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

Carl stares at me, "You know, (Y/N), everyone has urges.." He bites his lip, which was honestly really attractive.

"U-urges?" I stutter and look down, chewing on my lip and messing with my thumbs.

"Mhm. I have them, and I know you have them too." He smirks and walks in, shutting and locking the door.

"O-oh." I glance at him and back up a little.

"Why are you backing up (Y/N)? Its just me, you dont need to be so nervous." Carl walks closer to me until my back hits the wall.

"I-I know.. Its just-"

"Just what?" He puts his hand on my hip, goosebumps rising on my skin.

"I-I dont know." I blush. Carl puts his hand inside my shirt and slides his hand up slowly, kissing me slowly and softly.

I kiss back and pull him closer slightly. Carl slides both his hands up my shirt and takes it off, putting it on the floor.

I blush harder and bite my lip, looking in to his blue eyes. Carl's eyes were a little wide as he stared at my chest.

"Damn (Y/N).. Y-You're so beautiful." He whispers, his compliment gives me confidence and I reach back and unclasps my bra, sliding it off slowly.

I giggle as Carl's eyes grow wider, his hands going straight in to his pockets. The only reason he did that was so he can stop himself from touching them.

"Carl." I say quietly, "You can touch them... if you want."

His hands slide out of his pockets. It takes a minute before he actually touches them. First he poked one of them, making me chuckle.

"Its fine, Carl. Do whatever. Handle your urges."

Carl smiles slightly and grabs both of them, massaging them softly, he starts kissing my neck.

I let out a quiet moan, which only makes Carl massage them rougher. I moan a little bit louder. Carl bites my bottom lip.

"Shh. Be quiet (Y/N). You dont want anybody to hear now do you?" He grins and kisses my collarbone.

I shake my head and twirl my fingers around in his hair. Carl groans softly and kisses down my chest and starts to suck on the valley of my breasts, leaving small hickeys.

"You are so lucky nobody is going to see those Grimes."

"Carl, (Y/N)!" Rick's voice calls. I quickly put on my bra and my shirt and grab my stuff, walking out.

Carl walks out a minute later and we meet outside. Everyone has something and we walk back to the car.

We get in, Carl and I in the third row. Rick is driving and Glenn has shotgun and Maggie is in the second.

I glance at Carl, his hat his off and on his lap, he is looking out the window watching the world go by. I look out my own window and feel a hand on my knee. I look at my knee and see Carl's hand there.

Carl is grinning at me and holds my hand, I lace our fingers and smile at him. "That was amazing." Carl whispers in my ear, causing me to blush.

"It was." I whisper back and lay my head on his shoulder.

sorry this sucked. Im a horrible writer and my face was red writing the dressing room part... ugh. also, so if its really short or has any mistakes.