Il mio cuore batte forte (teaser)

"Bored...."
(Y/n) was resting on the bed he was given by Bruno. As he was expressing it, he was bored out of his mind.

(Y/n): "What did I even do to deserve this?!"

(Y/n) threw his bandana across the room, with it landing softly on a basket for dirty clothing. As he was calming down, he felt someone touch his shoulder lightly. There was trish, bored out of her mind too, sitting on (Y/n)'s bed.

(Y/n): "oh yeah..."

Flashback Bruno: "Why is there a car on trish's room?"

Trish kept staring at the male as in expecting something.

(Y/n): "...It was manual, okay? I don't know how to drive those cars!"

Trish simply sighed and turned on a small tv that was on the room. (Y/n) didn't pay any mind until he heard the words 'sport festival'

(Y/n): "Wait, keep that channel on!"

Trish: "Hm?"

Trish looked at (Y/n) with slight confusion while he scurried to get a better look at the broadcast.

(Y/n): "It's today... Damn it! I could have shown those heroes what I'm made of!"

Trish: "You wanted to be a hero?"

(Y/n): "Yeah... You know what? I'm going out."

(Y/n) stood up and walked to his door, ready to leave.

Trish: "Bucciarati said he was bringing someone today... couldn't you wait until then?"

(Y/n) began to open his door "What is he going to do? Ground me for a week? I know him, he wouldn't mind it if I stepped out for... a while..."

Right in front of (Y/n) was Bruno himself in all his glory. He had an stern face and he looked ready to scold (Y/n), but refrained from doing so.

Bruno: "I hope you don't mind me barging in. I also hope you don't mind staying here to hear me out."

Bruno took (Y/n) by the hand and made him sit down.

Bruno: "Look, I know you and fugo haven't done much ever since the USJ, and I get that you might get frustrated for being so... still. However, that changes from today on. I haven't been able to give you any missions since I didn't know if you two would be enough."

(Y/n): "And What does that mean?"

Bruno smiles slightly. His friend was still kind of dumb, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Bruno: "You have a new teammate. Mista, If you Would."

A male no older than 18 years old stepped into the room. He had a blue sweater with white linings that only covered the top part of his chest. He wore eccentric pants and a red helmet. He had a gun inside of his pants. Not in his pocket or in a holder, it was literally in his underwear.

Mista: Yo! Name's Guido Mista. Nice to-

TV: The best moments of the Sport Festival will be compiled and aired at 4 PM

Mista's eyes widened as he pulled out his gun and shot repeatedly at the tv.

Mista: "Not on my damn watch!"

To be continued... On the actual chapter!