Another chance...

It's a really bad night, there's rain, thunder and (Y/N) doesn't know what to do, he looks like he's about to cry, but he hold himself back since Fugo is with him

Fugo: come on...! There must be something we can do!

(Y/N): GAHHHH! IM SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING, FUGO! IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!

Fugo: you mean...

(Y/N): we tried to attack a pro hero... Does that... Make us villai-

Fugo: (Y/N), don't Say that, we were defending ourselves from the unfairness of a hero, it isn't our fault he was corrupt.

Fugo and (Y/N) kept walking unknowingly that someone was following them...

...

A week later...

{Izuku's POV}

I was in class, talking to Ochaco, aizawa told us about some field trip to Universal studios Japan...? <Author: he means the USJ, unforeseen simulation joint> i couldn't help but to think about Ghirga-san and Fugo-san, they were really mad that day, and Fugo's quirk is scary, to melt anything... And Ghirga's quirk  can destroy anything with a barrage of bullets... He said he would...

Ochaco: Deku, are you okay? You are sweating.

Me{Deku}: huh...? Oh, it's nothing, Uraraka-san...

Ochaco: are you sure?

Me: well... I was thinking about someone...

Ochaco: how do they look? I might know them!

Me: well... He had jet black hair... He used a orange bandana in his hair... He had purple eyes...

???: Could you repeat that description?

Me: momo? What for?

Momo: this sounds like my roommate, (Y/N) Ghirga, he used to live with me since he didn't have somewhere else, but a week ago he just... Disappeared!

That is where i noticed, it was my fault, no one else's, i shouldn't have taken the exam... If i know him enough...

Me: WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

{(Y/N)'s POV}

I was in a restaurant with Fugo and my old friend Buccealatti, he told me that he...

Buccealatti: I work for the league of villains

He told us to not say a thing, but I have been trying to join him in the league for an hour

(Y/N): please Buccealatti! I'll be a good sucorbilate! GAH?!

DID FUGO JUST STAB ME WITH A FORK?!

Fugo: YOU STUPID IDIOT! IT'S "SUBORDINATE", NOT "SUCORBILATE" ARE YOU RETARDED?!

(Y/N): AW AW AW AW! STOP IT, YOU MOTHER-

[STICKY FINGERS]!

Wait what?  Did Fugo just stop stabbing me?

Fugo: my hand?! Why can't I use my hand?!

Buccealatti: I used my quirk to use a zipper to separate your hand to the rest of your body... Now, I'll give you a chance to join the league, but first, you'll need to see a man named polpo, he will give you a test to enter.

Buccealatti started to walk out, but he turned towards us and gave us a smile

Buccealatti: don't disappoint me