Epilogue...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A male walked in a building, dressed in an expensive black suit, he walked towards the cemetery and walked down through many gravestones until he stopped at one, he knelt before it and then caressed the name that was written on the cold stone.

"Hi Eomma, noona, how are things?" The male asks

"I hope you two are taking care of him, since Bacon hyung and Lulu hyung miss him so much.." Taehyung says as tears gathered in his eyes

"I-I have to go now, I-I still have to visit him" Taehyung says as he wiped away his tears

 And with that, smiled at the grave stone and then stood up after placing the flowers on it and lighting the candle.

He bowed and soon walked away, going to the place where his loved one is, and when he got there, many of the workers greeted him as he could only nod with a stone-cold expression on his face, he went into the elevator and pressed a button and then after that, he walked out and went inside of a room, and his stone expression crumbled as tears once again, gathered in his eyes when he saw it.

"Hi Kookie" Taehyung greeted softly

"I hope you can hear me" he talked again

"It's been two years and a half.. the kids miss you.. the hyungs miss you" Taehyung says as tears started falling one by one from his chocolate eyes

"I-I m-miss you.." Taehyung says again as he sobbed

"W-when are you going to wake up?! You said that when I wake up, we'll get married! But why are you the one lying here?!" Taehyung cries

"R-remember what you said 17 years ago? That when you go on things like this, you promised that you WOULDN'T get hurt? Then why are YOU here?! Why are you lying on this deathbed?!" Taehyung yells as he cries harder

"Y-you said that you wouldn't l-leave me.. b-but w-why J-Jungkook? W-why d-does f-fate hate us t-this much?" Taehyung asks in a whisper as he continued crying

He continued wailing, as he fisted on his suit and hair, not even caring if someone entered as he locked the door.

"I-I still r-remember how y-you l-loved me-- b-but in the e-end, I-I just g-gave you p-pain, h-how I-I would h-hurt your f-feelings w-when I bring the p-past back u-up again.." Taehyung says

"H-how you would r-risk your l-life t-to l-let me l-live" he cries again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, 3 years ago when Taehyung was hospitalized, Jungkook decided that HE should be the heart donor, but everyone refused and Daehyun came forward and said that HE'LL be the one to be the heart donor for his son.

Of course, Baekhyun and Luhan disagreeing to it at first, but hearing their father/uncle's last wish to be with his sister and loved one again, he would let his youngest be happy then loose another one he cares about.

So with those final words, Hyungsik did immediate surgery for the father and son-- the surgery was a success as Taehyung needs to fully rested for a month or so, while Baekhyun, Taewha, Luhan, and the Exo Mafia, decides to have a funeral for Daehyun, but wishing him a happy life with his wife and sister.

Meanwhile with Jungkook, he took care of Taehyung for 3 weeks and 3 days, but soon Namjoon told him about another gang coming to avenge their ally, Jungkook led the Bangtan Mafia while Jin and Jimin took care and protected Taehyung.

And soon when they returned, Jeongguk and the Bangtan Mafia sent Jungkook to the hospital as the said male was shot close to his chest, unfortunate for them, Taehyung woke up, squinting his eyes from the bright light, Jin and Jimin teared up and hugged Taehyung while the male hugged him back, Jin decided to tell him everything, at first he silently cried for his father, but when Jeongguk came to his room to tell Jin and Jimin the news, he was surprised to see Taehyung awake.

He bit his lip when he spilled the news about Jungkook to Taehyung who had wide eyes and a mouth agape, at first, he didn't believe it, but seeing the blood on Jeongguk's clothes without any wounds or injuries, he cried with a broken heart, yelling Jungkook's name over and over again.

Jeongguk ran towards him and engulfed him in his embrace as he whispered sweet nothings to his ear, not knowing that he himself was tearing up, Jimin messaged Taewha, who instantly rushed towards the hospital and running towards Taehyung's room and engulfed him and Jeongguk in a hug as he also teared up.

After a week, Taehyung was discharged as Jungkook was charged in the room where Taehyung left, so seeing him there broke Taehyung's heart.

He went home back with Jeongguk and his kids ran towards him with tears in their eyes and the same goes for Taehyung, and when Vlad asked where Jungkook is, Taehyung couldn't do anything but tell them and cry with them.

After Taehyung got better, he was the one who took care of Jungkook, leaving the company in Bogum's hands and the Deadly Night in Taewha's hands, Taehyung would always talk to Jungkook and tell him how everything was going but soon would cry as he prayed for Jungkook.

Soon 2 years have passed, Taehyung became a cold person, even to his friends and brothers, but not to his sons, he started running both the gang and company, but would always visit Jungkook and take care of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung caressed Jungkook's long raven hair while singing a lullaby.

"🎶You know it all
You're my best friend
a chi meun ta shi ol keo ya

eo tteon eo dum do
eo tteon gye jeol do
yeong won hal sun eop sseu ni kka

peot kko chi
pi na bwa yo
i kyeo ul do
kkeu chi na yo

po go ship tta
po go ship tta
po go ship tta
po go ship tta

jo geum man
ki ta ri myeon
myeo chil pam man
teo se u myeon

man na reo kal ke
man na reo kal ke
te ri reo kal ke
te ri reo kal ke

chu un gyeo ul kkeu teul ji na
ta shi pom na ri ol tte kka ji
kkot pi ul tte kka ji

keu go se jom deo
meo mul leo jwo
meo mul leo jwo🎶"

After singing, he sighed and kissed Jungkook's forehead, and decided to leave for work, only stopping to hear the voice he's been missing.

"T-Tae B-Baby?"

"K-Kookie!"