I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE... SO I'M GOING TO TITLE IT AS "HI" XD

Hey Fam!! So I got tagged by TaeTaes_Beaches

Here are the rules and here we go!

Ok... so here the 13 things that I want to tell you guys about myself:

💜I was born on the 13th day of September as the same day as Choi Yeonjun from Tomorrow X Together, after the day Kim Namjoon was born, and before the day Han Jisung was born, but on the year of 2005.

💜My Zodiac Sign is Virgo, which means  is an earth sign historically represented by the goddess of wheat and agriculture, an association that speaks to Virgo's deep-rooted presence in the material world. Virgos are logical, practical, and systematic in their approach to life. This earth sign is a perfectionist at heart and isn't afraid to improve skills through diligent and consistent practice.

💜My Birth Stone is Sapphire, my Spirit Animal is a Bear, and my Chinese Zodiac is a Rooster, and I used to be Lesbian, then Bisexual, and then Straight again.

💜I like to read, write, do some calligraphy, sing, dance, and also draw.

💜I am both close with my mom and dad, but I am more close with my sister, but when me and my sister were still like, 7 or 8, we both hated each other so much, that she bullies me while I choked her until she couldn't breathe, yeah, I'm a masochist and sadist.

💜I'm a sweet person who always likes to help when someone needs help, so my family and friends call me a Softie since I'm weak, small, and always seeks for affection and warmth from my close ones like cuddles, hugs, and even took all of my mom's shirts and wear it as mine.

💜I like coffee, especially mocha! I'm also a Starbucks addict as you might tell because of my stories that has Starbucks in them, I also like looking and searching for aesthetic pictures as it satisfies me!

💜I also love oversized clothes that goes along with my short shorts, and shorts! Like shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, but I also wear pyjamas, because why not?

💜My mom says that I'm childish, but to be honest, I am kinda a little childish, but they also pamper me so it's not entirely my fault that I crave for affection!

💜I like how you guys comment good things on my book, it literally brings a smile on my lips and tears in my eyes on how much you like reading my books that you sometimes get mad at the characters XD

💜I used to bash and hate Kpop, until my aunt and cousin starts to let me watch some of them, until I watched BTS's music video, Fire and DNA and decided to search their profiles, until I became interested and started searching for them and even other Kpop groups.

💜I am a multi-stan, but my favorite groups are: BTS, TXT, Stray Kids, and Exo.

💜I used to be disgusted by gay ships, until I came across TaeKook and started shipping more male and female Kpop Idols with their members, even some in anime.

And that's all the things I want to share with you Fam about me!

And here are the persons that I want to tag!:

TaesMuscleBunnyKooki

urviPatel061

AuroraAngelStar

LittleLM5

KookieV_KookTae

ashley_kim_127

MiraLOVESJun

Anicaczy4019

SopeMangShooky

bangtanfella1995

ggukiestete

parkharin137

BaekhyunsLostSanity

vkook_lover_13

kth_bts_29

So here you go!! I also have chosen some of you Fam!!

And if you haven't been tagged by me, then don't worry!! I'll tag you guys next time when I got tagged!! So  see you guys next time!!

And thank you again TaeTaes_Beaches for tagging me, and I will also tag you next time!!

Take care!

I love you!

💜🐯🐰❤

Author-nim, over 'n out!