Chapter 1- How?

ROSE'S POV

I live anywhere. I have no true home. The only big things I have are my ipod, earbuds, and clothes. I love nature but me beinging 35 feet tall/big its hard not to step on anything. i watch youtube to keep my mind away from what happens during the day. I watch the yogscast, Team Crafted (I know they are no more but to my names to list.) Gizzy Gazza, Markiplier, Pewds, and more gamers. My demension is Minecraftia but theres is i don't know. I wish they were in mine but sadly they aren't. they don't have a counter part in my dimension. "i got to speack before i go insane, but i have no one to speack to." I sighed. it was about 9:30 in minecraft time. I was in the mountians and fell asleep.

The sun rose and and i opened my eyes and saw sheep besides me. "hehe hello tiny sheep." I wishperd. "Baaa." sheep. i heard a voice come from the forest not to far from where i was. "Time to find a cave and get emeralds." the voice said as it came closer. "Shiiit!" I Whispered as i panicked to get away."What's that?" the voice said closer then before, I tripped over the head of the mountain. "Ow" i yelled. "WHAT THE HELL!" The VOICE SCREAMED. 'oh no the person spotted me.' i thought. my eyes squized shut. "A giant!?" the voice siad, it sounded female. i didn't want to say a word. "i didn;t know they were real. COOL!" the girl said.

"What's cool about being a giant?" I said, still keeping my head down and eyes shut. "Umm..." She said. "Yea that's what I thought." I said. "What's your name?" The girl asked. "Rose, my name is Rose. What's yours?" I said "Clary, nice to meet you rose." Clary said smiling. I finally open my eyes and look towards Clary. "U looking for emeralds?" I asked, as I remembered why she was in the mountain biome. "How did u know that?" Clary asked. "I could hear u when u were in the forest. It's one thing that is a good thing with giants." I said looking at her clothes. "Nice armor." I said still looking at her chain-mail armor. "Thanks. I had got them as a gift from a villager." Clary said smiling.

I looked down at my pockets and grabbedthe emeralds i have gotten from the people i met and accidentally stepped on. "i got about ten stacks of emeralds you could have. I ain't going to use them since i am to big for any armor and tools." i said looking down at my feet. "Want to be friends?" Clary asked me as she walkedcloser towards me. "Sure why not. If you want to be friends with a giant that is me." I said smiling. "You afraid of people?" Clary asked with a curious look. "not really, i am just afraid to get close to them since i could possibly step on them." i said with a tear down my face.

"i see why you slept here now." Clary said looking into my eyes. "yup. do you know wht youtube is? i only ask since it's not that poular in this dimension." i asked. 'Dimension?" Clary said staring at me. "people that don't live in a world that is cubed. and everything is different there." I exclaimed. "Youtube yes i have heard of it. This other dimension, is it nice?" she asked. "i don't know, i haven't been there." I said. we both started giggling. "Want to head to town with me? PLEASE." Clary said giving me the puppy eyes. "Fine." i moaned. "YAY!" she said excitedly. i picked her up and set her on my shoulder and she directed me to her town. "That it?" i asked pointing to biuldings in the distance.

"Yup, thats it." she said. *Sigh* "they won't be scared of me right?" i asked. "probably not since we been attacked by hydras, Basaliks, and other big monsters." Clary Explained. i came close to the town/village and there were gaurds. "Hault! who are you?" one of the gaurds said looking up at me. i grabbed Clary and set her down next to the gaurds. "Clary, welcome back. Who is this Giant?" the first gaurd said looking at me. "Names Rose, i am the last giant alive." I said sitting down. "I see. You will have to stay out here." the gaurd said. "I know..... Clary here, 1 stack of emeralds for you, i will hold onto the rest got now." I said lowering my hand. "Thanks. I will be back." Clary said running into the town.

I pulled out my Ipod and put up youtube and typed 'The Yogscast'. there is a new video yay! i put my headphones on and tapped on the video. "Hello everyone, I am Sparkles* of Area 11. all of you might be wondering, What you doing Sparkles*.... making a video and posting it on the main channel.... well all of the yogscast have gone missing excepted for us.... Area 11. Right Parv." Sparkles* said turning the camera towards Parv. "Yea." Parv said looking down. "We, Area 11, are worried for the yogscast. Until we find them this is the last video on everyone's channel." Sparkles* said before turning off the camera. "OMG they are missing!" I said trying not to yell. I looked around since I had nothing else to do. "Rose! Who is missing?" Clary yelled. I looked down at her. " The yogscast. They are youtubers from the one dimension I was talking about earlier." I said. "Do u have another stack? I am buying supplies for an adventure." Clary told me and so I grabbed a stack out of my pocket and Clary took it and u set her back down and she ran off.

"Yelp, time to plan...... Time to find them! But what if they are just missing in their world? Why would they be here, stupid me." I said to myself, hanging my head. "Lets go!" Clary shouted as she ran towards me. I sat my hand down and she climbed on and I put her on my shoulder. We/I walked for about 3 hours and I sat done I another plains biome. "What do you eat when hungry?" Clary asked me as she pulled out her food. "I... Well I eat raw pigs and cows. It's nasty but it's a giants only way to eat." I sighed. "That would be nasty but I see what I mean.... Question, how old are you?" She asked. "Surprisingly I am 16. Yea I am young for a giant that is the only one left." I sighed once again. "I am 16 aswell." Clary said smiling up at me. I looked in the distance and saw a building I have never seen before. "OMG!" I shouted.