Chapter 20; Kims Vs Jeon

Taehyung P.O.V

It was around twelve at night but I couldn't fall asleep. How could I? A grown up twenty two year old was sleeping next to me.

I looked towards my left and found his back facing me. Was he already asleep? I sighed and moved to my right again, accidentally pulling the duvet more than required.

Not even a second passed when I felt the soft white duvet being pulled away from me. So he wasn't sleeping too? Wait did he just win?

I wasted no time as my competitive self quickly pulled the duvet back towards me.

"What are you doing Taehyung?" A muffled and annoyed voice was heard next to me as he pulled the duvet back to him.

"Jungkook I swear to go-" I was interrupted by a sonorous ring coming from the side table on Jungkook's side.

I got up from the bed and sat in a comfortable position as he stretched his arm to reach the modern looking landline phone. Who would it be?

He kept it on speaker for both of us to hear.
"Hello sir, someone from room number 2566 wants to connect a call to your room." We both exchanged uncertain glances as the line went silent for a bit.

"Both of you, meet me right now near the pool." A deep voice was heard and the call ended. The fuck just happened?

"Do you recognise that voice?" Jungkook was a bit tensed judging from the look he passed me.
"I don't know." I don't really remember that voice clearly but it doesn't sound so unknown. Who was it?

I pushed away the duvet from me as I got up and tried settling my hair. I was still in my previous clothes that I wore to the company, minus that huge warm blazer.

Sleeping was the best part of the day and I couldn't believe I had to stay in the professional feel even while sleeping.

"You're actually going?" Jungkook looked even more anxious this time.
He was scared of that guy even when I was going with him? He's such a baby.
But that doesn't mean I'm interested in him.

"Come on Jungkook, let's just see who it is. Don't be scared." He made an annoyed face before getting off the bed and wearing his timberlands.

We both walked out and reached the pool within five minutes. I don't know if it was a good idea to meet random people right now but then, it wasn't that scary cause Jungkook was here too.

We were walking around in the cool breeze and tall trees surrounding the hotel from everywhere. The pool was quite big and clean with some pool lounge chairs symmetrically arranged around it.

We were both looking for someone at that huge place with no people when someone bumped into Jungkook.

Jungkook being the zoned out idiot he always is, didn't notice who it was and continued walking, leaving the little kid flabbergasted with the lack of attention.

"Hyung, my toy fell down! Why are you just going!" I looked over at the whining kid pointing towards his little iron man toy aggressively.

I grinned at the little puppy eyed kid next to me. I walked closer to him and knelt down, considering the difference in our heights.

"Taehyung where are you?" Jungkook yelled as he continued looking around.

The kid looked at me with a pout and a confused look on his face but my smile faded as I saw a clown mask in his hands.

I quickly diverted my gaze to Jungkook and he looked like he was searching for me. Fuck.
I remember the last time he saw those clown masks, he turned pale and had a panic attack.