•Chapter 11•

Y/n's Pov
———————
I walked over to Louis' car waiting in front of my house. I opened the front seat door and I saw Britney sitting in the car. I gave  a disgusted look to her and went to the other front seat to confront Louis.
"Why is she here?" I said whisper yelling.
"She wanted to hang out with us. You told me I can be friends with whoever I wanted."
"Well If you knew that your good friend Britney was going to hang out with us you could at least I don't know maybe tell me so that I wouldn't come?"
"If I told you she was gonna be here you wouldn't show up."
"What makes you think I'm coming with you right now?"
He stayed silent .
"Good Job Louis Partridge." I said and walked back into my house. I saw Louis getting out of the car from the corner of  my eye. Just as I was about to close the door he catched up to me and held the door.
"I don't get what the problem is Y/n. I talked to Brit and she told me that she never bullied you so I thought you guys could talk it out. Oh and she likes me just like you said. I think..I think I like her back. I wanted my best friend and crush to get along."
My tears were threatening to spill. I couldn't hear or see anything. After that sentence everything was done for me. Including Louis.
"You really believe she never bullied me?"
"Yes. Why would she lie to me?"
"Why would I lie to you?"
"I don't know."
"You know what Louis. Go have fun with her. See you."
"Y/n-"
He was cut off with me closing the door. I leaned on the door and sat down. The tears were spilling. I got up and looked out of the window. His car was gone. At this point I was sobbing. I quickly called Millie. I knew my mom was going to work until 1 or 2 a.m. so Millie was the only one to call. When I called her she immediately picked up.
"Hey Y/n/n ( your nickname). How is the datey thing going with Louis."
"It's..It's not going." I said still crying.
"Woah woah what happened."
"He-"
"Wait don't tell me. I'm coming over right now."
"ok." She hung up. I quickly texted my mom to say Millie is coming over and sat on the floor waiting for Millie to arrive.
————————————————————————————————————

(A/n: THE PLOT TWIST OMG anyways hope you guys like it. lmk your thoughts😽)