•Chapter 16•

Y/n's Pov
———————
It was lunchtime. The teacher told me to stay and he had something about the class to tell me. So I listened to him talking about homework and stuff. When he was done I started walking to the cafeteria. I entered and saw Britney literally yelling at Millie in front of the whole cafeteria while Noah was watching them with a confused expression. I went over to them.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Oh here you are. I was looking for you."
"Is that so?"
"Yes. I am here to confront you about trying to steal my boyfriend."
Millie was about to say something but I made sure she didn't. I knew she was mad. When people talk crap about her friends she gets really angry. Anyways she stepped back and went next to Noah while I stepped closer to Britney.
"I'm here. Confront me."
She said nothing.
"I am waiting Britney?"
"What were you doing with Louis in the janitor's closet?"
"Although I do not have to explain myself to you I am going to explain because I am already sick of seeing your face. We were talking."
"In the janitor's closet? We all know what you did little slut!"
"Ok that's it. This bitch doesn't get it." I said putting my hair up to a bun. I stepped more and more closer to Britney and grabbed her by her shirt. At this point the whole school was watching us.
"Listen here fucker, I never did anything with your boyfriend. I've been tolerating you but this, this is the last time I'm telling you this. Do not mess with me. Got it?"
"Got it." She said with a scared expression. I let go of her shirt and she runs out of the cafeteria. The crowd slowly goes away. I sit next to Noah and Millie like nothing just happened. Noah looked surprised but Millie looked normal. I've done things like this before. She is probably used to it.
"Is that something you do on a daily basis?" Noah asked.
"Pretty much." I laughed. Millie joined us. Except the fact that I nearly fought Britney It was a nice day. I felt good.
————————————————————————————————————
(A/n: The most crappy chapter everrr. Does cursing bother you guys? I could stop using curse words if so. Lmkk😽)