*LOOKS NOTHING LIKE US*

Chapter 19

*LOOKS NOTHING LIKE US*

"Mother, I've been blessed with a baby boy." Dray said in a blissful tone to his mother over the phone, as he was given the news by his assistant why rounding up his meeting with some important guest from over seas.

His assistant namely Jon stood beside him before leaning to whisper in his ear, "Sir, your wife just delivered a Baby boy. The nurse called just now." He said before walking away from his boss like he said nothing in the last second. His mood lit up for the remaining hours he spent in the office, he could not believe he's now a father, then he calles his mother personally after the end of his meeting, while preparing to leave for the hospital.  she never liked her daughter In law but she would never extend It to her grandchild.

She went as soon as she heard the news of her Grandson's birth, to the hospital, reaching the reception, they both met, so they went to the private ward together, where his wife who had just delivered laid.
As she opened the door, she took the first step inside before her son did, she went to the hospital bassinet where the new born laid only to drop her face, Nothing she had expected.
The baby complexion was darker than both her son and daughter in law, he looked nothing like Dray or any member from her family, "Who's the father?" She asked this question which made everyone In the room shocked, including the nurse attending to Bianca.

"Mother," Dray whispered, going close to her, he pulled her by her hand.
"Dray," she held his face, "Open your eyes son, I am a mother, and a Mother's instinct are never wrong, this child doesn't look like either of our family, son, see this yourself." She started shedding tears. She knew what she feels is right, but had no prove of how to explain to her son. Lake was too  gullible she thought.
After crying, facing the wall for a while, Bianca turned to see her Husband's eyes which were filled with remorse, hers were so moist and she was ready to burst out, she knew the woman was right, and for the last few months, she started to regret every damn mistake she ever made, "Mother, she just gave birth to a son, my son!, Spare the both of us, please..." He begged, his mother was not ready to give up, somewhere she felt she was right, there was something odd with the new born.
She bit her lips hard and in anger, she had to find a way to expose this adulteress
"I won't let it be, I will find out if he belongs to our family." She said, her eyes sparked in delight as the idea she has in mind was solid, she won't let her son bear the cause of another man.

Bianca suspect what the woman's next action would be, she tried to take her baby out of the bassinet,  but the old lady was faster, in a swift, she took the baby first,  she carried it carefully In her arm, "You both have to prove to me this is my grand child."

She yelled the nurses name, "Nurse! Nurse!" The baby in her arm started crying, "Mother give my child back, he has not eaten anyillthing, if any thing happens to him, I will sue you, I will sue you, you Hear!"
"Won't yoou give me chances to prove my doubt? Or are you so scared?" She asked Bianca.

Bianca felt things were about to go beyond her own control,she gulped down spit, removing the drip needle from her hand, her blood started Gushing, staining the sheets, she walked to where the woman was, "Give me my child, take your doubts with you!" She tried to go carry her baby, butlllloookklllkklkkkio kk mother in law press her open injury, she yelped In pain, Stay stood at the corner like a wooden statue, looking uncertained of what to do, both women quarreled with the child in the middle, the Nurse ran towards the room because of the noises she heard, "Madam, leave the new born!" She ordered," No, I want to do a paternity test, I want to expose her!"
"We won't be able to do so madam, We have a policy to wait till the child is over two years of age," said the nurse.
"Then till your stupid hospital decides to help me, my son will suffer?!" She barked at the nurse.
"Mother I will call the police! Give me back my baby!" Bianca scolded, " As my grandchild, I own him more than you, I never liked you, you're just a baby machine  who I'll send away one day, Dray will marry the girl I have choosen for him!"
Dray went forward to his mother and collected his child, "Mother what is wrong with you? The baby is just some hours and you plan to hurt him?!!" He passed the child on to Bianca, and nod slightly for her to carry her baby, "Let's go outside mother, " he said pulling his mother by her arm, he was fuming in rage, he was going to do something stupid if his mom keeps pushing him.

After Dray went out with his mother, His wife decided to call the real father of her son. There was fire coming from the top of the hill and she didn't know how to quench it, this woman would never give up.
She called him twice before texting him, with no answer, her baby was crying for food but her mind was out of the hospital, she stared at her phone screen continuously, biting her lips as she did, with the loud sound from the baby, she still didn't get affected.
"Bianca what are you doing?" She heard the cold voice of Dray which snapped her back to reality.
!!!!!

(Turn over for second chapter)