*Never Affected*

Chapter 15

She gave her consent. Lake smiled bitterly as he looked at her torn dress with lustfulness filled in his eyes. He could not pretend, even though it was hard to admit, she was really beautiful and of course, sexy.
"Do you know what you just accepted?" He asked again to be clear, Gina clung herself tightly to his long legs. "hmmn," She muttered, digging her nails in his skin. He pulled her up by her hair making her wince in pain, Dragged her to the bed and pushed her roughly on it. He unknot his tie, pulled her both hands over her head then tied them tightly.
"Listen bitch, you'll scream for help, but no one will. Don't say I didn't warn you. There will be no mercy, I'm never merciful."
Gina was dosing off with every little chance she got, but something always obstructed her sleep. Her body was burning. Lake saw she have no reply then he tore her dress down, tracing his nose on her neckline, making Her feel a rough sensation down to her soul.

"First time... First time" she stuttered gripped in fear, she'd never experience this. This was totally new, wishing he'd be soft with her as she had never done this before. Lake looked at her in a confounded manner, "First time?" He repeated the word as it rang continuously in his head. "No, no I'm done here." He stood up, wiped the frustration out of his face, "what a joke! You mean... Wait I can't believe it." He loosed his belt and let her free. He could never take responsibilities! Any thing can happen after tonight, and he was more cautious of the Future.
She seized his arm " please don't do this, I will die here. Lake, please, save me!"
She was digging her fingers in her arm. "See this..." She turned his face to look at her.
"I can't feel my own arm, this pain doesn't hurt me now. I will die... That bastard... That bastard he drugged me. Oh shit." Her tears started flowing, ruining her makeup as she cried.

" No. I can't help you. Get out!" He barked at her. Gina was already in her own world, she was confused where the pains are all coming from. She felt more uneasy that before.
"Help me, I promise I won't blame you. Ok, she scattered her drawer and threw her phone at him, "please call my sister, she should take me to the hospital."

Seeing Lake still deep in his thoughts, she rushed to him from behind, hugging him with her eyes closed. His male scent intoxicated her. She never thought he could be more attractive as her mind hallucinated him as a nobody.
She started to unbutton his shirt, removing the buttons one after the other, but Lake was still quiet and remained deep in his thoughts. He measured and compared a lot of things.
This was a good opportunity, and secondly, one wrong move could ruin his life. This Clingy rich brat!
She removed his sleeve, stretched and kissed his neck.
He pulled her arm and threw her on the bed. Made her lay on her stomach, joined both her hands together to the bed head. He picked one of the pillows, used it to lift her waist and below upwards. He did not heed to her plead. He spatted on her then thrust into her without any warning, Penetrating through her walls, Making her cry out loud.
"Ahh!!!!!....!!!!" She screamed till her voice broke. She never felt any pain like it, this was more than she could take. Her tears flow, she could hardly move, her hands were tied and her waist was tightly in his grip.
He settled till she became calm before grounding her again. Slowly, slowly and it became harder. Lake could not control his lust and wanted more, hitting harder on her like an animal, a beast chained loose.
"Stop, stop... It's enough." She wailed as he was out of control, he went more roughly on her, like her teary voice suited his ears more, like sweet melodious song. Lake laughed hard as he continued his business, He loved her soothing voice.
When he was bored of the position he placed her, he tossed her over, making her lay on her back.
It lasted for a long time till she was sore all over then he pulled off. He opened the door, stood in front of the balcony to receive the air the wind has to offer before going back in.

The traces of blood on the bed disgusted him. He looked over to see her Hand still tied. Lake walked over, loosed the hold on her.
Gina needed someone to cuddle, she grabbed him and pulled him close to her chest, hugging him tight like he was the last breath she needed. Lake pushed her and she pressed her lips on his.
He felt numb. He never felt this way though he had had numerous girls, this was the first time he was feeling calm. He wrapped his hand around Her waist, kissing her back.
Before leaving to the bathroom to wash off.

He scratched his head in frustration... Lake's brain was burning, ideals creep In and out. The scene of just now kept on replaying over and over again. Nothing ever affected him when it was with other girls!

(Please if you're reading, Do me a great deed by leaving a Comment and reviews, they always make me feel loved... (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

 (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤