08 ︴𝐢𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

▬▬▬▬ 自業自得

▬▬▬▬ 自業自得

⠀⠀⠀MIZUKI DRIVES HER BLACK LAMBO THROUGH THE STREETS OF JAPAN, HER VIOLET HUES FACING THE NIGHT SKY. nomari sat in the front seat, scribbling down words for the person who they were currently video calling to see her reply, the words which left both her mother and the male's on the screen that hailed from the infamous south korean branch.

"𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾, jaemin oppa." mizuki compliments out in korean, her eyes glued on to the road as her headlights continues to light the way. she and nomari had just left the school, making their way to a meeting with the principal and a few other teachers about the current events that transpired during the past two days. of course, the mother she is, mizuki couldn't leave her child by herself and took her to the meeting.

"𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸!" the male on the screen of her ipad pro gushed out, his sterling hues showing sparkles as his jet black hair frames the male's handsome face, or so one who seemed to have entered his early age of thirties. the man continues to fan and throw compliments at his goddaughter, treating him as if she was his own, "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴."

"𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾." mizuki heaves out a sigh as her lips form a line, rather not wanting to touch the topic about returning to south korea due to the hectic schedule she's been receiving and with all the events that happened, there was definitely not enough time to take a visit to the neighbouring country like she did before.

"𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗉! 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗄𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗆𝖾! 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋." he eggs on once more, trying to convince the younger latter between two adults to give in to his requests, but that only made mizuki roll her eyes a bit more at his childishness once again trying to remember that he was older than her and supposedly more mature. of course life didn't work that way and his attitude towards nomari was such an infatuation that it even reminded her of a certain white haired shaman.