05 ︴𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

▬▬▬▬ 火車

▬▬▬▬ 火車

⠀⠀⠀⠀"IF IS ISN'T THE INFAMOUS SHOUSEN, SHOULD I BE HONOURED TO MEET A PRODIGY AT WORK?" gojo's playful words rang through the masked sorcerer's ears, she knew this playful manner since he himself was the renowned strongest jujutsu sorcerer himself.

"gojo-sensei!" itadori screams out. yoruko looks from the group of students then back to gojo that stood on top of one pole, hands up in a wave for them.

"gojo satoru..?" her eyes widen when he looked her way, the smile that he would use dropped into a flat line.

"well, i never thought this would happen." taken aback, yoruko took one step behind her as she watches gojo jump down to the pole a few feet away from her figure. "it's been almost fourteen years, mitsui-san."

"you're... a shaman?"

"the strongest one in fact."

"they know each other?" fushiguro and his classmates watch the situation unfold, he saw the shock and nostalgia that ran through yoruko's body as she faced a familiar face.

"she must've been human before she died." kugisaki says, but itadori looked as if he pitied her, "someone like her died really young, huh?"

"why are you suddenly being all sympathetic over the bitch that tried to kill us less than five minutes ago?" sarcasm was dripping from kiyara's mouth at this point, giving a look at itadori who nervously laughs.

"you look as beautiful as the day you died." gojo's lips starts to curl up at the sight before him, words laced with a tone of seriousness compared to his usual playful words.

"still covering your pretty eyes? you won't have any luck with the ladies like that." yoruko took a while to recover from the shock hut still managed to send a tut back at the sorcerer.

"that's fine," his arm raises up to point his index finger at her direction, a tiny grin starting to paint his lips. "as long as her eyes are on me."

"cursed technique reversal : red."

"satoru, you're still an asswipe." she lets out a sigh filled with nostalgia.

the red sphere which appeared on the tip of gojo's fingertips glowed immensely to the point it caused the others to close their eyes, the sound of an explosion was the next to open their hues to see what had happened.