#40 다섯 (Five)

'In every lifetime, in every alternate universe, in every reality, 

I'll find you, and I'll choose you. It's only and only you.'

It was simple and elegant. Decorated with white and red roses and leaves peaking out from between, a raised platform with curtains with the trees bending over it. The leaves almost touching the head of the person.

Chairs in front in a series with a space in between, a carpet there to walk on.

There were talented people sitting with cello, violin, flute, harp and piano, playing tunes which matched with the rhythm of the leaves, playing some romantic tunes.

The blonde male was dressed in a fine black tuxedo, sitting in front of the window, looking around, waiting for the right time, the decorations amused him from head to toe, while his friends and his best man ran around the place ordering people to put the vase or flowers in the right place, settling the chandeliers in the proper places and setting off a different vibe to the place. Curtains over the carpet for their dear husband-to-be of their dearest friend friend.

The taller male, was dressed in a blue tuxedo, in his  finest form. Whereas he was facing the opposite side of the decorations, where there were the tables spread, the sweet smell of the food had taken over the place. And his friends were all busy settling stuff, the rings, the music, their own speech, and settling the timings.

He was standing on the platform as the both the best men walked up, followed by the maids of honor.

Then walked in the star of the day, flowers being showered around as he did, the music matched up, the red eyed male had his hands shaking for one of the very few times in his life.

He walked up as their eyes matched. Smiling like they never had.

"There isn't anything special I can tell you now which I haven't already or you haven't figured out yet, you're standing here because you never left, I am standing here because you didn't let me, I had my eyes on you from the very first day, and I knew there was something about you, it annoyed me, I couldn't get my mind off you..." he chuckled, "I didn't even realize when I fell for you, so bad, so deep, I didn't know until my fingers missed your touch as soon your fingers left, your kiss was burning on my lips, and my heart skipped a beat whenever you were around. I couldn't yell back at you, you started to become the special someone people giggle and blush about, then that special someone they want to protect and now, that someone who is too special to put into words." He held his hands, smiling at him, "I don't remember smiling this way before you came around, I don't remember ever wanting someone this bad, you made me feel like I would change for you and become the man you want me to be, the man you like, the man you want, but...you liked me as I was, and you loved me as I was, and you held my hand and taught me to be enough for myself, and made me yours before I even realized it." He paused for a while before continuing, "I thought you would become my weakness, but you became my strength, and when I wanted to die, or was almost at the verge of giving up, I heard your voice saying 'Bakugou, take my hand, I promise we will make it through'  and pulled me up, I can never express in words how much I love you, but I will express them through my actions, I promise I will never leave your side, when your left is burning, I'll help it burn more, and cool it down when you need to, when your right is freezing up, I help it reach out more, and stop it when you want to, and in the darkest of times, I'll make sure my light reaches there and I m there to pull you out, I promise, I will forever be there, and forever love you."

"I do."

"I, Bakugou Katsuki, take thee Todoroki Shoto as my lawfully wedded husband."

Their lips touched, their fingers intertwined, and he knew it was the happiest he felt, and he wanted to feel that.

That's what he wants, he wants to live, he wants this to be the reality, because wherever he goes, whatever he does, he never loved him 'Any Less' and he would never love him 'Any Less.'

(I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND YOU GOT A CLUE ON WHAT'S HAPPENING, IF YOU DIDN'T, A HINT, READ THE LAST TWO LINES AGAIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, STAY HAPPY, STAY SAFE, TAKE CARE AND I LOVE Y'ALL <3<3<3 -sydREnzo)