#28 Picnic plans

(Warning: Harsh Language, slight smut)

Todoroki's point of view:

It was almost time for us to leave, Bakugou and I decided to walk back to the dorms, a long night walk is always nice and peaceful. We talked to everyone before leaving, Hawks and Toya were staying the night, Fuyumi offered to drive us back home but Bakugou suggested we let her stay with her fiance and we are responsible enough to walk back home. It was a starry cold night. Bakugou and I were walking down the street. A few shops had it's light on, mostly it was a lonely street. 

We were walking maintaining distance, I mean fuck buddies don't really hold hands and that stuff right? He came closer to me and quietly intertwined our fingers, his hands were warm, I looked at him as he raised an eyebrow, "The pretending to date isn't over yet, at midnight, we're back to being friends with benefits or fuck buddies whatever the fuck. You staying over tonight?" I licked my bottom lip, "Sure." It was mostly a silent walk, he plugged in his earphones and shared them with me, I knew he had a vast range of music liking but the music today surprised me, they were soft romantic music, not gonna lie, it blended well with the atmosphere around.

When we reached the dorm, it was late and everyone had gone to bed other than Iida and Kirishima, which seemed to me that he successfully managed to send Midoriya to sleep and Kirishima was too determined to stay awake and wait so it ended up with them being asleep on the couch, "Dumbasses." Bakugou muttered as he poked to wake Kirishima up. I woke Iida up as they both happily and sleepily greeted us, and then went to bed. Bakugou and I, both stayed in the common room for a while, "It was a good day." He said, looking up at the clock, five minutes to twelve. Yeah, good, but fake. I sighed.

As the clock ticked to mark the arrival of midnight, he wrapped  his arms around me, lifting me up, his lips locked with mine, roughly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his neck, kissing back. He carried me to his room and banged the door close, pinned me against the wall. "Someone's impatien-" I was cut off by his lips. Next morning, I had to wake up early yet again to get back to my room.

That day at class, after training, we all decided to go on a class picnic, the school group started to be flooded by messages.

Kirishima
WHAT ARE Y'ALL GETTING? I THINK I'LL BE GETTING COOKIES AND CREAM ROLLS!! 

Kaminari
THAT'S SO COOL DUDE, I WANNA HAVE CHOCOLATE, AND I WILL BRING DORITOS AND OTHER CHIPS FOR SALTY SNACKS TO GO WITH YOURS!

Yaoyorozu
I'll bring tea, my mother has sent me a new brand and I hope you guys like it!

Sero
THAT'S SO COOL DUDES, YOU GUYS ALREADY DECIDED, HELP ME OUT!

Bakugou 
WHY DO YOU EXTRAS HAVE TO BE SO LOUD? I think Todoroki and I will bring soba for everyone, and I will also get something spicy.

Kirishima
I don't have any complains but two questions, first, is it you? And secondly, how is it you? JKJKJK  MAN, COOL!! 

Kaminari
ABSOLUTELY!!
Though his spicy really makes me drink a whole river

Bakugou
SHUT UP SPARKY, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE LITTLEST OF SPICES, NOT MY MISTAKE.

Midoriya
Uraraka and I will settle for lunch, Iida will you join us? We will need more people!
Sero you said you haven't decided, would you like to help us prepare the lunch?

Uraraka
Jirou and Shinso, what are you guys doing? We think five to six people will be good to get lunch for everyone.

Sero
You saved me, DEFINITELY! 

Shinso
I was just volunteering, I'm down. I will also bring some choco chip biscuits.

Jirou
I will bring speakers to bring songs for everyone and sure, just tell me what to do accordingly.

Sato
I will bake a cake for everyone, Koda will you help me?

Koda
Sure!!

Mina
URARAKA CAN I JOIN Y'ALL? 

Uraraka
Absolutely!!!

Bakugou
Oi, half n' half, you've decided keep quiet? Or are you sleeping?

Todoroki
I'm trying to catch up and read all the texts.

Iida
I'm listing everything everyone has said, Ojiro, Hagakure, Tokoyami, Shoji and Aoyama are still at practice so we will have to ask them later!

Todoroki
Bakugou and I are getting soba and something spicy, and no puns intended, someone needs to arrange for drinking and other purpose water.

Yaoyorozu
Yes, I absolutely forgot about that one, Ojiro and Hagakure can do that. We will have to ask them.

Iida
I will make a note of that!
I'm making the list and will stick it in the common room.

Midoriya
Great then!

Bakugou deleted a message

Kirishima
??

Kaminari
???

Sero
????

Mina
?????

Shinso
Sorry man, I read it.

Bakugou
No you didn't.

Shinso
Well...

Jirou
Why did I hear Bakugou rush down the hall?
oh-

Todoroki
Update: Shinso got Bakugou, he was at hurry and replied to him.

Kirishima
DAaaAamn-!!

Shinso
I stopped it, didn't want to know some stuff which I did. Won't expose, dw.

Kaminari
I mean- if he says he wont, then he won't.

Iida
Gather around the common room, now!

We all gathered around as Bakugou pulled me away, he had a concerned expression, "You know what he asked me? I think you should be a little concerned." I gasped, "Holy shit- what did you say?" He bit his lip, "Not much, I hope, but I think he knows now. Not something we should be bothered." I nodded, "Not a problem, I guess..." 

What would he say? We have sex, there is nothing more to it, hasn't been more for almost two years, he walked away, what the heck is getting inside my head, why does it not feel as casual or careless as it used to? Maybe I am just overthinking, Shoto, go take your mind off it, you know whatever your mind is thinking isn't possible.

(THAT WILL BE THE 28TH CHAPTER, AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, IT HAS 1.2K VIEWS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!! I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT ASAP, HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING! STAY SAFE AND SEE Y'ALL SOON! -sydREnzo)