4am

I made this drawing out 4:00 a.m., and when I looked back at it when I had a full 13 hours of sleep afterwards I was kind of confused by it and didn't know if I should show it. Last here we are today I am showing you this art because I feel bad that I haven't been putting art on here lately, but I'll explain that after I show you the picture!

 Last here we are today I am showing you this art because I feel bad that I haven't been putting art on here lately, but I'll explain that after I show you the picture!

when it comes to showing things on here I try to show my favorite pieces of art that I have, but once the school year hit I wasn't drawing for a while. I would go a month without drawing sometimes I missed it but I was so busy I couldn't do anything. And when I got back to drawing it looks different and I didn't like that so I've been trying to practice my best to get better again because you can't just drop art like nothing it's like a sport you have to build muscle. And that kind of frustrated me so I quit drawing for a little while and I felt really bad about that because I know some of you wait for authors to update, but since I'm not really an author I didn't put my art on this platform for a while. I'm very sorry about that and I will be back very soon! I'm actually working on a few pieces right now!! :)
And I did actually do the lumity from owl house but when I was sending it to my email to share it to myself cuz it was on a computer I kind of... Well I kind of broke my computer and had to restart it ;~;
so I lost my art because I didn't save it beforehand and some of my homework... So I'm sad we lost a good fighter that day.
QOTD: do you think I should start a YouTube channel?
Me and hyper Bean sips were thinking about that starting one together and I want a third opinion before we jump into all this crazy ridiculousness of editing (I'd probably be the one editing anyways)
🤍💙💖🤎🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Have  wonderful day/night