I'm back! with more!!!

Hey y'all!
I've missed you tons I really wanted to continue this art book lately, but I was just really stressed with school. After a little bit of hectic crazy weeks of stressful high School, I finally got it a little more balanced which is good!
Then my friend asked me if I had ever watched this show called The Owl House? And I said no, so he told me to go watch it and I did. I finished the whole series and less than a day... And now I'm obsessed with the series! So here you go this is a little fan art thing that I did!
+I've never done fan art before so this is all really new for me and posting it on here just seems like the right idea.
The catch is I haven't finished the drawing yet but I thought it would be cool to show you what it looks like before I finished completely, you know?
If you haven't watched it yet I suggest you really do!!!
Shout out goes to CHEESE299 he is the one who introduced me to the series and you should go follow him!!!

This is what my sketches normally look like before I finish any projects, yes it is a big mess of random scribbles but it always works out at the end because you know you got to trust the process! QOTD: For people who have watched the series- who'...

QOTD:
For people who have watched the series- who's your favorite character?
For people who haven't watched this series yet- what is your favorite and the least favorite type of drink?
Remember I love y'all so much!
And have a magical days/night