I

-

vibrant

-

the first time you ever laid your eyes on her, you immediately thought she was... something.

soft blonde locks draped over her shoulders ever so flawlessly, sweet plump cherry lips, and eyes - oh god, those gorgeous hazelnut eyes.

they'd be the death of you.

but it's not just her appearance that caught you dead in your tracks the moment she arrived at the house party your best friend, lisa, hosted that night. there was more to it, more to her than meets the eye, and you were sure of it. you were certain.

you thought maybe it's the fact that she radiates colour. bright beautiful colours that immediately brought life and light into the dark, loud room of lisa's enormous apartment.

you noticed that she held her head up high, a sweet, insanely alluring smile plastered firmly on her innocent, angelic face.

and the second you met gazes with her.

fuck.

you could never forget how intensely she held hers on yours. how she magically drew you almost in an instant with those captivating pools of hazel in her eyes. they almost looked like they were made of glass, perhaps because of the shots of vodka she just finished forcing down her throat and the light of the disco ball reflecting flawlessly on them.

it was difficult to put all of that in just one word.

beautiful?

no. anyone can be beautiful. not her, she's more than that. there's more to her. so much more.

gorgeous, perhaps?

still no.

a lot can be gorgeous. your best friend, lisa, is gorgeous. that girl staring intensely at you from the dance floor is gorgeous.

but not her.

she's far different from lisa, you thought, because your heart didn't race abnormally inside your chest the first time you saw her. she's different from the girl at the dance floor too, because when you met gazes and she smiled at you, you weren't drawn deep and fast at all.

how do you describe her?

-

the first time you ever made out with her was at another party hosted by your softball teammate, seulgi, this time.

it wasn't much of a big deal to her because she considers you as one of her friends, the closest ones there is. after all, it's already been a month since you've met and introduced yourselves to each other.

you could still remember how that day, the day she approached you and started a casual conversation with you, became the best day of your life.

that day, you found out that her name is chaeyoung, and it is unique and beautiful and you loved the way it sweetly rolled off your tongue whenever you said it out loud.

chaeyoung.

chaeyoung is kind and nice, so you've immediately decided that you like her. she's got the same interests as you, the very reason why the two of you instantly clicked.