210: The One Where Cheryl Gets Drunk

TONI POV:

I walk down into the speakeasy. "Toni you're here!" Veronica smiles. "Yeah! I'm sorry I'm late, traffic is bad." I lie. "It's ok!" She smiles. "Here's your present." I say quietly. "Oh! Happy birthday!" I smile. "Oh! And happy engagement party. I guess Archie has really good timing." She smiles. "Thank you!" I look over and see Cheryl. "Right Toni?" I look at Veronica snapping out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry what?" I ask quietly. "Nothing, just go and have fun." I nod and walk away.

I look up and see Cheryl going over to the mic. "Is she drunk?" Sweet Pea ask going over to me. "I don't know." I whisper. He nods. She dings on her glass a few times and gets everyone attention. "Hey! I'm Cheryl! You know, love is great." I look up at Cheryl. "Like, look how happy Archie and Veronica are!" She smiles. "She's jumping right into it isn't she?" Sweet Pea nods. "Love is amazing and works in very mysterious ways! Like I look at Betty and the hobo you would have never guessed that Betty was madly in love with Archie less than a year ago!" She laughs quietly. "Anyways! I was told that I should move on from my ex girlfriend! So I did and I think I've slept with a few of the people here. Mostly Toni." I sink down in my seat a bit. "You know! She is jacked under all that leather! She's sweet and kind... and rough!" I sigh. "Like bitting and everything!" Sweet Pea gets up and gets her off stage. I take a deep breath.

I walk into the living room and hand a glass of water to Cheryl. "I'm sorry." She whispers. I look at her. "Why were you so drunk?" I ask quietly. "I don't know, it just happened." I nod. "Drink." I remind her. "Can I stay here tonight?" She ask quietly. "Yeah." I nod. "Just... stay in here. I'm not really in the mood for any funny business." She nods. I take a deep breath. I walk into the kitchen. "Did you guys actually sleep together?" Veronica ask quietly. I nod. "Yeah." I whisper. "I don't want to talk about it. It was a mistake." I say quietly. I look at her. "I was in a dark place." I whisper. She nods. "I'm gonna head home." I nod before she leaves. I look over at Cheryl. "Do you have any alcohol?" She ask quietly. "No Cheryl, because unlike you I don't drink." She looks at me confused. "But when we were together, all you did was drink." I nod. "Yeah, than I almost died in a car accident." I whisper. "That explains the limp." She says smiling a little. I sigh. "I'm going to bed. There's blankets in the basket next to you. If you come into my room for anything other than to tell the house is on fire or any emergency! I'm cutting your fucking tongue off." She nods. I walk into my room and go to bed.

I look at Cheryl. "You ok?" She ask quietly. "Yeah." I nod. She gets up and walks over to me. "What?" I look at her. She pulls me into a kiss. I pull away. "I think you should go home." I whisper. She looks at sadly. "One more time, that all I ask for." I take a deep breath. "Call me tomorrow. I have work tonight to maybe tomorrow." I whisper. She nods. "I'll see you tomorrow than."

I pick Cheryl up and put her onto the counter. I thrust my fingers into her. She moans grabbing the back of my head. I kiss her neck. "Fuck!" She moans. "Let's take this to your room." She whispers. I nod and we go into my room. I pull her into a kiss and we spend the rest of the night together. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.