A Cliff And A deal.

As the young boy stood there, close to the edge of the cliff. He let the wind blow into his face. The last few weeks had been, well, eventful. Behind him, he heard the people he had travelled with to this peak, they were whispering. He wasn't listening to them. He should have. He felt at peace at this moment only the wind in his ears.  He knew it wouldn't last long. Then one of the voices spoke up. Directed at him.

"Hey, bro bro?!" His sister said. Her voice sounded shaky and quite serious, which it normally didn't. This got him concerned.

"Yes, what is it?" He responded while he looked one last time at the view, and started to slowly, turn around.

    "Sorry." She spoke. He didn't notice that some of the others scoffed at that. Or that some of the others muttered something like 'Why should she be sorry? This is the right thing to do. Or Look how forgiving she is.' under their breaths.

"For what?" In the middle of his spin. He was even more concerned now.

    "This." At that moment everything goes slower. All the people that are on the Cipher wheel stood there with Mable in the middle. Behind them are a few more people like Candy, Grenda, Wendy and Robbie's friend group, Wendy's family and a few more. As he looks, he notices that Mable was holding something. Almost immediately when he starts to concentrate on it, Mable's arm moves a bit higher right into the light, and he gets a clear view. It was a gun. And not a normal one. This one had been tampered with by grunkle Ford. So, he knew that would do some serious damage if it hit somebody. And it was pointing at him. He looks at them. Most of the group look at him with mixed feelings, some of them hate, some feeling sorry for him, some of them with regret, two with guilt and one with desperation and sadness. Then the shaky hands of his sister pull the trigger. There was no time to dodge or run away.
All sound seemed to have fled the world at that moment. He felt it hit, it made him stumble back closer to the edge of the cliff. He feels the thick warm blood run down his chest and then the second shot hit, as if one, wasn't enough to do the deed. He stumbled back once more. Then he fell onto his knees. He looks down at the damage his sister had done. It wasn't good. He saw the holes; they went straight through him. The first shot was in his upper abdomen, he could even see some of his entrails. The second shot was a bit higher and seemed to have hit one of his lungs in the lower part.

He feels blood coming up his throat. The blood leaks out his mouth while he looks back up at them with a confused look. He sees tears in his sister's and his grunkle's eyes. Then everything is starting to get a bit blurry and then it dawns on him. He's dying, here, alone at the age of 13. As he falls sideways, he sees the group slowly walk away. Except for his sister and there grunkle's are still there. He sees tears run down her face, Ford's face seems made out of stone, no emotions visible only the slight hint of guilt in his eyes. Ford takes the still smoking gun from her and blowing the smoke away then putting it in one of his many pockets. Then he lifts the crying Mable in a hugging way. Then all the sounds come back only it seems like it's a bad recording and quite a distance away, which it wasn't.

    "Stan, can you go check if he is dead yet and get his hat? We can use it as a reminder and a trophy. I mean there is no way he's still alive after that. But we should still check." Ford said with cold voice but deep in it you could hear something else, however, he was way too far gone to place it. He looks to his other Grunkle he doesn't say a word and nods and starts to walk into his direction. His breathing was already quite painful, but now he started to gurgle a bit, let just say, it wasn't pleasant. As Stan is walking forwardly his face starts to get into his view. It looked even harder than that from Ford, but once he gets even closer his expression changes. A few tears leave his wrinkly eyes as he looks emotional destroyed at the boy. He crutches down next to his nephew and takes his hat that apparently had fallen off his head and starts to speak, the young boy hadn't expected what would have come out of the older man's mouth.