The wait

"Why is it taking so long?" Bill muttered to himself while listening to the blood-curdling screams in the distance of the Fearamid. He was sitting upon his throne. Some of his henchmen looked up when he spoke but looked away just as fast. Bill had been slightly agitated for a while now and they had tried a significant number of things. None had done anything that changed Bill's mood in a good way. Bill sighed out loud once more and was massaging his temples. Clearly deep in thought. He was mumbling things, then stopping midsentence and paused for a moment then proceeding to continue.

Inside Bill's head were so many things going on. The biggest concern if was the fact that it was taking way too long for Dipper to transform. The six-month mark had long since passed. Dipper was still alive and fighting. But ten months was long, too long, for this. No matter what, this was a fact that could not be changed. How long until it would end? Dipper could barely eat or drink anything. He wasn't transformed yet. He still needed to consume things like humans. He would make Dipper consume things with a lot of vitamins and healthy attributes, on the moment's dipper was in a state of consuming them. Luckily for him, he had calm moments at times. He was in less pain, sometimes even barely anything. They could talk about his revenge and world domination. Things he still wanted to do. They played sometimes games, some were more demon-like and others were ordinary human games. Sometimes they even could find the time and moment to play an odd alteration they had made together of DD&D. Those moments had been calm and relaxing for both. And Bill, whom loves chaos, disorder and pain, had come to love those moments.

It had made him realise things. Things he was sure of, that would never happen to him. But they did. It took him the first 4 months of watching Dipper being in pain and feeling grateful for the moments that he wasn't. the slight sparks of relief when he ate something and kept it down, the times they just talked and made him feel joy. He had come to the realisation that, he was, without a doubt, deeply in love with the young adult. It took him a bit to collect himself. He didn't want to believe that the great Bill Cipher would be in love.

Suddenly, the screams started to die down. He looked up and without losing a second he teleported himself to the room. He walked past the maid who bowed down to him. He looked at the bed where Dipper was laying on. He looked so frail. His skin was paler than the sheets. His eyes were sunken in and slightly puffy. A few tears were rolling down his face. He was still squirming slightly, holding onto the sheets tightly. His arms looked like twigs that could be broken by a puff of wind. He could see his eyes go in his direction. He replaced his worried look with his shining grin and walked towards the bed. A weak smile appeared on Dipper's thin, dried lips. He helped him sit up like they had done so many times before. He sat down next to him and held on to Dipper's hand. To him, it felt as if he placed too much pressure on it, it would snap in half. Dipper opened his mouth, but all that came out were raspy noises.

Bill looked around for a moment and saw a glass of water on the nightstand. He let it hover over to them. He grabbed it and brought it to Dipper's mouth. Dipper raised his hand, but it was more automatic than actually doing anything. He slowly drank out of the glass. He drank at least a quarter of it. Once it seemed that he was done he let out a sigh.

"Thanks..." he responded softy and still quite raspy. "I wanted to say something, but I forgot." This had been happening for a short while. His mind was a bit off the last month. Bill was worried that Dipper was giving up.

"I'm sleepy." Dipper mumbled. His head was slowly falling to Bill's shoulder. Bill softly catches his head and puts it on his shoulder. Bill hummed a soft tune, making his body slightly vibrate, which in turn calmed Dipper down. Not long after, Dipper was vast asleep. Bill started to slightly play with Dipper's hair. They sat there for a significant amount of time. Even Bill was starting to feel drowsy.