Muichiro x Reader

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙/𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov:

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢,

𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚑𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢

 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢,

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍

You were actually feeling calm for once I mean you are really energetic, but somehow you found this very calming. You knew that you shouldn't stay in this meadow for too long I mean night was coming, so what does that mean. DEMONS. You stayed where you were closing your eyes to enjoy this for a while longer.

𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩

"What are you doing?" A male voice said.

You slowly opened your eyes only to be greeted with Muichiro Tokito. His eyes were so pretty those teal ocean like eyes. What a pretty, cute, fine, and charming bo-

"Hello y/n, are you even listening to me ?" Muichiro asked sounding agitated.

"huh.....what did you say Mui-kun?" you asked.

" Why do I always have to repeat myself around you," He asked.

He stared at you as if he was waiting for you to answer.

"Let's go," he said. 

You were a bit confused, but you followed him anyway.

                        +-Timeskip-+

Which lead you to a cafe with Muichiro Tokito. This was one of your many goals or dreams so to speak. You had a bit of a crush of on the Mist Pillar..... Well not a bit maybe a lot but its not a big deal.

"Thank you" Muichiro said.

"what?" you asked confused.

"Thank you for...... the compliments and liking me" Muichiro said looking down at his drink with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

You turned a beet red, "what? w-w-where did you hear that..." you stammered.

Muichiro looked at you as if you were dumbest person he has ever met. 

"I heard your conversation with Tanjiro " he stated.

"My conversation with Tanji-" Then suddenly you remembered. 

                        *Flashback: 2 weeks ago*

"Are you in love y/n-san," Tanjiro asked.

"In love with who," you replied.

" Muichiro of course, I mean my nose and senses never lie. So y/n-san are you in love," he asked again.

"well yeah he is really cute though he can come off rude sometimes he can be so nice as well. I do love him, but I will probably won't tell him," you explained.

" Well maybe you should I pretty sure he'll feel the same way. You worry too much just go for it or you might lose him~," Tanjiro replied with smirk.

You stared at him for a couple of seconds then you stood up and turned around to look at Tanjiro.

" I'm not going to lose him to anybody," you said confidently.

Tanjiro just laughed and look at you and then smiled.

"Well I'll be off now and good luck," Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro waved goodbye and disappeared into the distant.

                  ❅ Present Time ❅

"Muichiro I can ex-" you were cut off by someone else's soft lips.

Muichiro pressed your foreheads together with bigger shade of pink on his cheeks.

"You're an idiot, you're lucky I like you too," He said.

"But I can be you're idiot," you giggled.

Muichiro left the money on the table then stood up and left the cafe. You ran after him.

"Muichiro wait" you yelled.

"That was cringey" Muichiro mumbled then shook his head and walked away faster.

=========================================================

Thank you for reading to the end and maybe potentially wasting your time. Goodnight or good morning or good afternoon.

(635 words)