Z. Agatsuma

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜

Warnings: none! Just sappy^^

The way you walked when you are happy. The way your smile brightens the room almost like Tanjiro's. The way you spoke to him when you guys were on a lunch break. The way-.... Never mind that it was how you made him feel when you would smile at him. When you were training with him that alone made him gitty like a schoolgirl. He loved you he really did. He just didn't know if he could express his feelings towards you without being on his knees and crying. You're definitely the one. The one he wants to marry and grow old with........ but the way you talked to Inosuke made his heartache.  I mean all you were doing was teaching the poor soul was the read and write certain words. All he wished for was you to be his. He wanted to protect you but every time he gets so scared. LIKE WHO WANTS TO DIE. Nonetheless, he wants to become strong enough to protect you. He doesn't want to pass out then you protect him from demons. However, every time he wakes up you tell him how cool he is and giving him your thanks for saving you. LIKE HUH. At this point, he thinks you're delusional but he will always love you nonetheless. The way your hair swayed when a breeze hit you was absolutely beautiful. You were absolutely stunning. The way your eyes sparkled in the moonlight. Gosh, you make him crazy and you don't even know. Again he wants to be yours and for you to be his. Suddenly, Zenitsu snapped out of his trance when he heard your voice calling him. It was lunchtime. Zenitsu remembered something quite important. Very important indeed. That you were already his. 

"The way you cook is wonderful! I love you so much!"

"I love you too" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:32 am oh well. I hope you enjoyed this story. I wanted to try something new. Have a wonderful night, day, or afternoon. Please be safe out there. Lighting McQueen signing out... KACHOW!