Chapter 2 The next day

(SENSITIVE TOPIC WARNING, I'll give another warning right before the moment)

I wake up and look around forgetting for a second I'm no longer in my house in Denver.

"Oh I really am hoping that i can buy a house soon, I just want the feeling of waking up and being able to walk anywhere on the property and it be mine." I mutter under my breath.

I walk out of my room and to my quote unquote kitchen and grab a bowl,cereal, and milk and eat breakfast before going and getting ready to do God knows what today since its a Sunday class doesn't start till tomorrow.

"Online collage, this will be fun" I say to myself. Now walking into the bathroom to get ready.

After I'm finished getting ready I grab my phone and decide to text Dropsy.

"Hey, it's F/n, just texting to say, well, hey," I type, setting my phone down afterwards.

Almost immediately I hear a notification on my phone. I pick it back up and look to see a text from Dropsy.

"Hey are you doing anything today?" Is her response

"No I'm not what's up?" I reply,

"There is a Cracker barrel about a ten minute walk down the road from the Target we were at last night, do you want to meet up there?" She asks

"Yeah sure, give me maybe twenty-ish minutes to start an upload, make sure that I'm good and I'll be on my way." I reply again.

"Ok" She responds one last time.

I head over to my laptop and turn it on and upload a video that I have been meaning to upload for a few weeks. And head out the door locking it behind me.

I make it to the Cracker barrel earlier than I myself had expected to because they haven't even opened yet. I pull out my phone and text Dropsy.

"Hey I'm here." I text.

"Yeah, So am I" She responds, I look up to see her getting out of a car on the opposite side of the parking lot. I stand up to go meet her midway.

"Hey" I say somewhat smiling.

"Hey, So how was your first night in Florida?" She asks, smiling.

"Well it was mostly spent sleeping or in an airport, sooo, fine, I guess." I say now taking a seat in one of the rocking chairs in front of the restaurant.

" I say now taking a seat in one of the rocking chairs in front of the restaurant

"Well, I'm glad you're doing ok," Dropsy says taking a seat.

"Yeah, I guess so," I start, "Hey do you want to play a game of checkers, the restaurant doesn't open for another twenty minutes" I finish directing my attention to the checkerboard In between us.

We manage to play two games of checkers with both of us pulling out wins before the cracker barrel opens, and once it does we both head inside and walk through the store until we both decide that we are getting kinda hungry, We head up to the hostess stand and after a few minutes are seated, and handed menus.